looking 4 dedicated server, who's in business

Hi all, I was looking at the ad forum and there are too many offers to choose from, i also tried the search and have come up with the following dedicated server providers:

1. Rackshack
    2. The Planet
    3. HostingPacket
    and some other i forget to mention

anyways, i'm looking for a decent dedicated server with P4, 1GB RAM, Cpanel/WHM at < $150

I am not sure which provider to go with, i don't really need a manage server though,

could you guys recomemend a good provider for me

The planet has a really good network/BW however I dont really like their basic support.

If I was to get a server i would go with one of these companies:

2)Dedicated Now
    3)Hi Velocity
    "there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who dont!"

thanks for the recomendation, i really like the planet even though their price is abit high

as i said i don't really need the support, will do some more research, i have heard of dedicated now but not GNAX and Velocity though

Tampa FL
    just so you are aware it is HiVelocity , if you were to search any of the other variation likely you would get not as many results. I do personally know Jeff @ GNAX they are an up and coming company , I have also heard good things about hostingpacket , but do not know them personally.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test