Post CalHost 4 Month Review

Well since I dont see many reviews for CalHost I thought I would do it. Ive had a Xeon 3.02 with 1gb for a month, used someone elses Dual Xeon 3.02 for 2 months, and used a Dual Xeon 3.07 with 2gb ram for another month. Uptime was 100%, network was so awesome. I would get 20-30 ping and I live in OC to their Sacramento servers. I loved them. All my customers loved their ping and network.

Ok the only problem I had with them was their slow support, but they have fixed it to 30 min response.

Their network once again is so awersome. I have never been on anything so beatiful, EZZI's network is same

Adam was there to help alot and gave good discounts. Since their new SLA and 30min response their prices went up a bit though. But still good for GSPs.

I recommend these guys 100% for your NorCal server needs.

Thanks for the review. I have always thought calhost was a good company to deal with just from MrManager's responses here. Please let us know how it goes in three months.

Originally posted by RossH
    Thanks for the review. I have always thought calhost was a good company to deal with just from MrManager's responses here. Please let us know how it goes in three months.
    Thanks for your kind comments. I will keep you informed on their service.

Thanks for writing the review, glad to hear Calhost is doing a good job over there
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Maybe we should start a review board with the data center owners giving me a machine at each location to test their network. MUAHHAHA wow that would be so cool. To bad no one wants to give out free stuff anymore.