Your impression Windows Reseller Plan

I looking for Windows Reseller with Plesk
    strong network, value price, good service?

in my opinion, I focus on DIYHosting, I have not order yet
    look like they 30 guarantee only for network, server uptime...
    but anyway DIYHosting is good looking for me.

If anyone impression on windows reseller + plesk, please suggest me.

Many hosts offer Windows hosting packages, have you tried searching on google maybe? You can also make a quick list of Windows Resellers packages from various hosts and doing a search about each one of them here on WHT and ask for some opinions. Best wishes.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Why Windows? Not that it is bad necessarely but Linux is so much cheaper and, these days with control panels, just as easy to administer as Windows. Linux seems to be a more stable platform usually so you need to spend less time worrying about it, too.
    Try the StreamSend Email Marketing Service. StreamSend is a permission-based email marketing service that offers both a private label reseller program and an affiliate program.

you can try www.hostnexus.com
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

Originally posted by manatee123
    Why Windows? Not that it is bad necessarely but Linux is so much cheaper and, these days with control panels, just as easy to administer as Windows. Linux seems to be a more stable platform usually so you need to spend less time worrying about it, too.
    ASP.NET, MSSQL, ColdFusion, etc. mainly run on Windows.. One would obviously be looking for Windows hosting to use them..
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

But some features will work only in windows. Like ASP.NET, MS SQL or MS access database etc.

Whilst the 'Linux is more stable' argument may have been true in the past, windows security and stability has made a huge leap forward since Windows 2003 Server was released.

As always, neither is 'better', it's a case of what the user actually requires. Security and stability is down to the admin of the server.
    Mick Beeby
    www.reyaltec.com - Quality Helm Dedicated, Reseller & Shared Windows 2003 Hosting. UK & US based servers.
    www.aspbite.com - Modular ASP Content Management System

I do agree that windows has improved a lot over the years...
    Try the StreamSend Email Marketing Service. StreamSend is a permission-based email marketing service that offers both a private label reseller program and an affiliate program.