Registerfly.com protectfree promocode and spam issue

Have been with registerfly.com a couple of months now.
    I have always protected my domains with their protectfly service. But just after I moved to registerfly.com, the spam increased with 500% (yeah, got 1/day, after 5/day). So I emailed registerfly and asked why this has happend. I did not get any answer but the spam stopped immediately. Be carefull people!

Anyway, have anyone got their protectfly promo code to work some time? I have discovered that they send out the newsletter just before midnight, so It's just one or two hours left on the special prices (when they are valid one special day only). But I have tried just before midnight their promo code, and it still dosn't work.

Have anyone got PROTECTFREE promo code to work?

IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

I have created a ticket every time they have special deals on protectfly. Also, the ticket has always been a question why the promo code dosn't work. Answer has always been that the 24 hour deal has ended.

As stated on registerfly.com, rapid support should be within 1-2 hours. It's more like 1-2 days if I get a response at all.

Because the current promo code for protectfly should be valid all weekend (weekend special deal, 30-31 july), I can assume they will replay on monday saying that the deal has ended and they can't help me.

Before flaming them read the newsletter.

You need to have a NEW DOMAIN registration or renewal in your cart. You need to be logged in to your account
    Add Whois Protection to your cart
    Type in code PROTECTFREE and your price is set to 0.00

works perfectly
    Domain Maven

Yeah, I always have a new domain in my cart because it says so in the newsletter.

But I have misunderstood that it's only for ONE protectfly. The newsletter tells that, but I have blindly seen the line below only:

"There is NO LIMIT to the number of ProtectFly's to purchase. Buy 10,20 or even 100 ProtectFly's. It is 100% FREE."
    It's 100% free for ONE protectfly. 0% free for the rest.

Earlier today I was trying to use the protectfly promo and the $7.99 renewal promo codes but they both gave errors. The funny thing was that after putting in both codes, the renewal went to $7.99 (from $8.99) and the protectflys went to $0 (I ordered 50). I went to go pay using paypal but the link disappeared and now I wait to get my account credited with paypal through support but the by time that happens the promo codes might be expired.

Their latest newsletter didn't specify the protectfly promo duration, except that it was a weekend special. If I get funds in time, I may try again and see what happens.

Is this what happens to you, or does the promo code just seem to do nothing?

The promo code does nothing for me. The renewal promo code work for me.

I have been told by the support, that it's ONE free protectfly for ONE domain name. If I buy TWO domains, it's TWO free protectfly and so on..

I tried to add one domain and one protectfly, then typed in "PROTECTFREE" as promo code. It didn't work. It can be that "protectfly weekend" is shorter than others

Except the spam problem and the misunderstanding of the newsletter (they write what we want to hear), protectfly has worked without problem.

Well, I just used the renewal and protectfree promo codes and they both work. I ordered 50 protectfly and the amount was reset to $0 and renewal was for 1 domain.

If you've used the protectfly promo code before, maybe it is a one time offer, as I've never used that code before (though it doesn't say that on the flypaper).