Advanced Image Hosting Script!

The Advanced Image Hosting Script(AIHS) is the ready-made advanced images host solution for anyone offering image hosting services of any kind, including general web hosting companies and auction websites. Unlike most images host script,the AIHS provide a number of unique features including support multi-server feature, bandwidth tracking, PayPal integration, site news,thumbnails. All of this goes orientation to revenue generating.
    Live Demo:
    http://yabsoft.info/demo/aihs/
    http://yabsoft.info/demo/aihs/admin demo/demo

A example image:
    http://www.yabsoft.info/demo/aihs/ou...1_catindex.jpg
    Last edited by yabsoft; 07-30-2005 at 01:00 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

How much?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com
      0 Not allowed!

$79 for standard edition.we also provide a lite edition for $59,which come eith the same feature with standard edition,except for mutiple server feature.

you can upgrade to standard edition at any time,when you have lots of visits and one server is not enougth for your requirement.
      0 Not allowed!

I have a few things that i'm looking for in a image hosting script...

1) import from phpimagehost (support site now MIA) this is needed as I see no other real way to migrate to another script and keep existing members.

2) gallery pages.

3) ability to have single linked images open in a html/php page (especially from galleries, but also from direct links to images)

4) 360 rotations

5) ebay style galleries (small clickable images next to larger images)

these are listed from most important to me to least, but still would be nice status.

the script looks pretty good if not a little faw. I'm very interested but the import feature is a must.
    I reserve the right to be wrong at all times

phpbb forums without hosting fees
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Shin
    I have a few things that i'm looking for in a image hosting script...

1) import from phpimagehost (support site now MIA) this is needed as I see no other real way to migrate to another script and keep existing members.

2) gallery pages.

3) ability to have single linked images open in a html/php page (especially from galleries, but also from direct links to images)

4) 360 rotations

5) ebay style galleries (small clickable images next to larger images)

these are listed from most important to me to least, but still would be nice status.

the script looks pretty good if not a little faw. I'm very interested but the import feature is a must.
    About 1:
    Could you give me a demo for phpimagehost ?i couldn't open http://www.phpimagehost.com.

We are developing a gallery script for members,Members can collect images in a gallery,and can custom gallery outlook,for example:backgroudcolor,textxolor,linkcolor...
    And a directory script that show all hosted gallery.
    All this is almost done,once released,we will post a topic here.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by yabsoft
    About 1:
    Could you give me a demo for phpimagehost ?i couldn't open http://www.phpimagehost.com.
    heh..that's the problem...

since it's a commercial script not sure on the legalities of showing you source...might be able to find an empty database for you to look at.

We are developing a gallery script for members,Members can collect images in a gallery,and can custom gallery outlook,for example:backgroudcolor,textxolor,linkcolor...
    And a directory script that show all hosted gallery.
    All this is almost done,once released,we will post a topic here.
    and the rest?

will there be free upgrades?

0 Not allowed!

Hello yabsoft,

You script looks very much like eMax's Ultimate Image Hosting Script, eMax has been here for quite a long time, has respectfully gain quite a large post count and is a Premium Member here on WHT. He has been selling this script for quite a long time now, and WHT members have recommended it several times, it is quite a good script. Could you explain the resemblance to me and the rest of the community?

Here is eMax selling the script, Notice this was posted over a month ago.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=420636
    You can view an active demo of his:

http://scriptsdemos.com/uihs/admin/
    User: admin
    Pass: 123

Then compare that to yours:

As soon as you logged on, you're prompted by the same blue page, and the same exact URL (by that I mean the way the PHP is setup). Could you explain this?
    Last edited by Tyler; 07-30-2005 at 03:17 AM.
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog
      0 Not allowed!

oops...waiting for an answer on this one

0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Shin
    heh..that's the problem...
    since it's a commercial script not sure on the legalities of showing you source...might be able to find an empty database for you to look at.

and the rest?

will there be free upgrades?
    If i can have a look at their database,that is better.
    Life time updates is for $30.But we provide 6 months for free updates.check here for details:
    http://yabsoft.com/aihs-order.php
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Tyler
    Hello yabsoft,
    You script looks very much like eMax's Ultimate Image Hosting Script, eMax has been here for quite a long time, has respectfully gain quite a large post count and is a Premium Member here on WHT. He has been selling this script for quite a long time now, and WHT members have recommended it several times, it is quite a good script. Could you explain the resemblance to me and the rest of the community?
    Here is eMax selling the script, Notice this was posted over a month ago.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=420636
    You can view an active demo of his:
    http://scriptsdemos.com/uihs/admin/
    User: admin
    Pass: 123
    Then compare that to yours:

As soon as you logged on, you're prompted by the same blue page, and the same exact URL (by that I mean the way the PHP is setup). Could you explain this?
    Sorry for my delay reply.I just come back.

Yes.Now the currect version sold at scriptsmore.com is orginally developed by yabsoft.com.But i have some word to say.
    At First,I am the developer of this script,i have accepted his project at http://www.scriptlance.com/projects/1118354303.shtml
    .But he don't explain he will sell it as his own script,so i make this script for $200.Untill a week ago,i found his site sell this script. And before that,i am still developing this script for it.He wanted me to develop a gallery script for him.Because i am ready to sell this script,i refuse to code for him again.

Second,this script is not developed for him only.I have started its development at last year,I developed as imageshack clone:
    http://www.scriptlance.com/projects/1099624742.shtml

Third,all this is gone,now i am starting to sell it at my site and provide quality support,because i am the developer.Unlike scriptsmore,he only provide 14 days support and encode some files to protect it.I know emax is a good man,but i don't want to sell all right at $200 and most important,it is in my plan to sell this script in my site.
    Also,i don't care who is a Premium Member at some place,anyone growed from a children,adult don't have absulute right to limit children development!

Hope these infomation can explain something.
    Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

So, basically you're the developer of the script and you wont develop more for him, right?

And you will provide full support + you won't encode any file?

Correct?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com
      0 Not allowed!

Now you can compare my edition with emax edition.you will find a new feature added at my edition:
    1ite news
    2.service page for all host package details.
    3.today and yestoday images upload stats.
    4.select language at admin cpanel and can set to auto detect language by user's browser
    5.One click to set up a server at admin cpanel.don't need copy files manuly.in his cersion,that doesn't work,i have fixed it at my version.
    6.Code a AIHS ENV Test Script to test if server support our script
    7.A auto installer availbale,only upload 2 files then can run installer.php to install it.anyone can do it without help
    Last edited by yabsoft; 07-30-2005 at 04:38 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by tuwebfacil
    So, basically you're the developer of the script and you wont develop more for him, right?

And you will provide full support + you won't encode any file?

Correct?
    Yes,Only you don't sell it as your own script
      0 Not allowed!

One question, when you develop the script for Emax, was there any contract terms as to whom the source code or copyright belongs to?

To put it another way, are you selling him the script or the rights only to use the script?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by boonchuan
    One question, when you develop the script for Emax, was there any contract terms as to whom the source code or copyright belongs to?

To put it another way, are you selling him the script or the rights only to use the script?
    We don't talk about it before doing script,At that time,i think he maybe only build imagehost site.And i have done lots of project.
    Generally,i take full rights,so i don't consider it before i worked for him.
    So i don't want to talk about who copyright belongs to.Now i develop it dependently,with lots of new features.
      0 Not allowed!

Perhaps we should get emax in to clarify things for us
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!

Yabsoft,
    I am a support of the scripting work. Question, some of the new features in the demo like pruning etc, are not working. Please check it out.

profezor
    Last edited by profezor; 07-30-2005 at 06:20 AM.
    We turn your problems in CASH. www.BuyerOfLastResort.com
      0 Not allowed!

Yes,at the beginning,i permit all action in admin panel.
    But today,i found someone delete all images,server,... cause site not work.I don't want to someone's action affect others,So i disabled all delete/edit action.
    Sorry for your inconvnent!
      0 Not allowed!

check your pm and your site email.

profezor
      0 Not allowed!

no problem. Lots of jerks out there. If you can give me a private demo that would be great.

profezor
      0 Not allowed!

Here is the truth and break down of all events. I have payment logs and chat/e-mail logs to prove anything that has been stated by me. Please read carefully.

[1] A project was posted by myself at scriptlance. The small items listed in my main description were provided by yabsoft. He stated he was working on something like that and knew it would be easy since he had delt with image manipulation and would take my project on. I told him I had large plans and wanted MANY MANY things added on so he would basically be an employee for me. On top of that I had other projects such as an e-mail script creator and a monitoring system that I wanted done. He agreed to everything and a price was initially set. That price of $200 was not the end price I paid. For every update or request from my clients I asked yabsoft to increase the features and money was paid. Just for the paypal integration alone I paid him $150.00.

Let me clearly state that EVERY idea in this script was outlined by me and given to yabsoft in a detailed e-mail and every e-mail I have. About a week ago after a very very VERY detailed e-mail about new features I wanted, such as how the gallery works and how I wanted "rate me images" included he saw I was selling the script and making money off it. The gallery script was to be handed over to me on Monday the 18th of July. On July 19th is when he told me he was keeping my ideas and not going to sell me the upgrade that I had requested and he was going to start selling the script himself.

At that point we discussed me selling the script and I told him I felt or didn't think it had to be clarified. I contracted a person to do a custom job for me, no questions about my life or what I did after money was exchanged. Now please note that this was a CUSTOM job request. I have invested money into marketing this script (such as advertisement at hotscripts.com), PHPAudit, website design, Ioncube encoding and testing it. I have spent hours after hours detailing bugs to yabsoft and detailing features. His actions were unjustified other than being money hungry.

[2] I own full code and have the code to prove it. I have contracted a team of coders who is very well know by many on this board. Because of privacy reasons I will not disclose this team to anyone. I can guarantee that my version, THE ORIGINAL, will contain more features and contain more security features once it is fully finished. It may take longer since I have contracted a new person who must dig through the code and fix/add new features.

The fact yabsoft is selling this entire script unencoded is downright sickening and pisses me off. I had a lot of respect for him and his work. He knows the work and ideas were WELL PAID FOR and without me the script would never exist. As once stated by him in his own words "You are the best client I have ever had". Our discussion never spoke of who owned what but being as this is my first adventure into scripts it was only common sense that if pay for a candy bar in a 7-11 that candy bar is mine (Metaphor Statement).

If there is anything anyone needs me to provide as proof please PM me. This also goes for any moderator of the board. Since posting and trashing someone thread is against the rules on WHT I will not reply anymore in this thread. The only reason why I did now is because anon-e-mouse request my side.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm angry. I paid $730 for an unencoded version of emax's script. I come into this thread and find this person selling this script for $79?!! not only that.. but it has more features and is unencoded.

I trusted and will continue to trust emax's good name.. but I dont see a resolution to this. This person is going to keep selling this script, and i'm going to be out $650
      0 Not allowed!

I paid only $50 for a copyright removal of emax's version, and yabsoft gave me at his price the same script with more options, no copyright restriction, more features, and offered me better support and it's more open to new additions...

It's sad to see this kind of things; I would like to know who has the reason.

I don't do coding, but I do design, and when a customer want a "reselling rights and exclusive rights" he specially ask for it. And you can see that all day long in the design forum.

Now who owns the reselling rights and exclusive rights?

Because someone here it's bad, and that guy should give us our money back or take the appropriate measures.

Unless both agree that they can resell the script, both are owners, and both can drive the script in different directions.

As a customer I need a clarification from both parties, because I donít want to have problems in future because I am using some kind of illegal script.

And personally I donít think this is trashing a post, I seen many times when something like this happens to someone, and the moderators leave it open for clarification, and once the clarification itís done the unnecessary post are removed or leaved if theyíre need it.

Just my 2 cents.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com
      0 Not allowed!

well....

1) when it comes to templates that are pre-made and listed for sale as is, then there is always a statement if it is exclusive and includes resell rights. This is true as tuwebfacil said.

2) When a person is contracted to do a custom job I've always assumed (we all know what that can mean) that any work done would be exclusive at the least.

To me there is a difference in buying something premade and for sale and contracting someone to do it. At the same time without any written or even verbal contract to specify if it was exclusive or not I can see how each party might have had different ideas as they were working with each other.

At this point I wouldn't buy either version from you. I don't want to be stuck in the middle of your contract dispute.

0 Not allowed!

This is a serious issue we have here... If eMax mentioned clearly in his contract that he'd have full rights to the script, then yabsoft shouldn't ideally be allowed to sell his script. But I don't think there was a non-compete agreement or the like, so I'd think yabsoft can totally modify the script from scractch and then sell it.

Yabsoft is a very good programmer, and one of my friends had work done by him, and was pleased with his work. It can be only a misunderstanding here... I can't believe ANY programmer would agree to write a script for $200 knowing that it would be sold around for $700!

I may be totally wrong, just my 2 cents.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Subhadip
    I can't believe ANY programmer would agree to write a script for $200 knowing that it would be sold around for $700!

I may be totally wrong, just my 2 cents.

Please don't take on the normal "I read one person post and believe everything he says" image.

The script as I stated in my post was NOT JUST $200.

Originally posted by tuwebfacil
    And personally I donít think this is trashing a post, I seen many times when something like this happens to someone, and the moderators leave it open for clarification, and once the clarification itís done the unnecessary post are removed or leaved if theyíre need it.
    Yes I agree. My explanation was posted above in great detail.

Originally posted by chatnoir
    I'm angry. I paid $730 for an unencoded version of emax's script. I come into this thread and find this person selling this script for $79?!! not only that.. but it has more features and is unencoded.

I trusted and will continue to trust emax's good name.. but I dont see a resolution to this. This person is going to keep selling this script, and i'm going to be out $650
    The "more features" is from my request of added items to the script. These features you can clearly see posted on my website as they were announced they were going to be added. We have spoken on MSN.

Our deal was for me to provide you with an unencoded version, complete and when the gallery add-on was done you would pay for the upgrade for the unencoded. That part of the deal was complete. I told you I'm a fair person and would make it right as I added features to my version.

The simple fact is yabsoft saw the potential of this script as I pulled great ideas out of my head for him to do and once he figured out I was selling it he decided to do the same.

The word CUSTOM means only one thing in my mind therefore I'm not to blame and will NOT refund anyone for any monies paid in the past. I stand on my morals which I believe were 100% truthful and honest. Why else would spend all this extra money to encode the script and insure the code stayed protected.
      0 Not allowed!

He total pays me $371.05
    Below is the paypal records and some explaintion.
    http://www.yabsoft.info/demo/aihs/ou...42_payment.jpg
      0 Not allowed!

He total pays me $371.05
    Below is the paypal records and some explaintion.
    http://www.yabsoft.info/demo/aihs/ou...42_payment.jpg
    Wow. To think it was anyone business how much I exactly paid you. For you to take the screenshot and show other people my F'in business shows what a low life programmer you are. Money that was invested not only into your pocket but added in to protect the code (something you obviously do not care about) was more than I have been paid in return. regardless this shows you lied once again about something else as you clearly stated I ONLY paid you $200.00.

I don't think the amount of money I have paid or who it was paid to has anything to do with this thread. You are really showing a different side of you that I wish I would have seen before entrusting you with my project. This will teach me to double check people who I do business with.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by eMax
    [B]Here is the truth and break down of all events. I have payment logs and chat/e-mail logs to prove anything that has been stated by me. Please read carefully.

[1] That price of $200 was not the end price I paid. For every update or request from my clients I asked yabsoft to increase the features and money was paid. Just for the paypal integration alone I paid him $150.00.
    Please don't said without action,
    "Just for the paypal integration alone I paid him $150.00."
    You only pay me $50 for it!
    Why do i get low paid for lots of work?Because i want to add it my future work sell it.If i sell it full right,it is not this price!
      0 Not allowed!

What emax said to me at MSN:
    http://www.yabsoft.info/demo/aihs/out.php/i43_talk.JPG

After send me talk,he diconected his MSN.

I think he is the chumiliation of Amecricans.Please be polite when you talk to others,don't say a word then sharply dispeared!
    Don't let me look down upon you.I have lots of American clients
    They are not like you.
      0 Not allowed!

He invested his money into a project that you did for him, now you are turning around and selling it for cheap.

If I was him I would be very upset as well.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com
      0 Not allowed!

I must clarify THIS PROJECT is not done for HIM only.
    Just because he see it works fine and accept me to continue develop!
    And i sell it at cheap prices,there are 3 reasons:
    1.I am developing more features for my script,There will be professnal edtion that include more great feature.Then we will sell it at higher price!
    2.I am very angery with what emax does to me.I will compete with him.You don't know more details about us.For example,he said he is willing to provide free host for me,only i do some small job for him.Those days,my host is slow,so i use his host.But i don't use it for free,i give a Email Icon Generater to him for free.Because i don't want to get good things without pay.Then he send me some small bugs to fix.I am working hard for him.But untill some day,i found he sell script at his site.At that time,I am clear about all he does to me!He cheat me by his free host!
    I know he is a premior member here,and he has lots of clients here,so he can get more good response.BUT that is the past FACT. FACT rule all! Not a premior member!
    3.I am from China,This is some reason why i sell it cheap!
      0 Not allowed!

AIHS Scriptpecial offer for client from emax!

For some client request,i will give special offers to any clients who will leave emax.

You will get this script with full source for $59! And 6 months for free updates!
    This only apply to clients who have ordered script from emax!

Please PM me your live sites with script!
      0 Not allowed!

The discussion of copyright ownership can be saved for its own thread. Actually, it would be good for you two to sort it out away from WHT. In the interim, you can both offer what appear to be your scripts.

This thread is closed.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!