[HIRING] - Remote Tech Support (cPanel / HTML / some CSS)
Summary: We are currently seeking full time or part time Technical Support person to our Technical Support team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years cPanel, DNS as well as strong HTML and some CSS experience with excellent customer service skills.
Hours - Work Nights: 11:00 PM CST - 7:00 AM CST, 7 days a week. Must be flexible.
Pay: Weekly or Bi-Weekly. Please include your salary requirements. Independent contractor, 1099 based pay.
Location: Remote (work from home).
Skills / Requirements:
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be located in the USA.
- In-depth knowledge of cPanel, DNS, Email, HTML (XHTML) and some CSS.
- Must have High-Speed Internet connection.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Manage transitions effectively from task to task.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and draw valid conclusions.
- Answering customer inquires in a timely manner using web-based helpdesk.
- Knowledge of blogs (Movable Type, WordPress) is a bonus.
To apply: Please PM your resume and salary requirements. If applicable provide a msn, icq or aim.
If you represent an outsourced support company - please don't apply.
In addition - please don't post here, we will not reply to posts!
I have around 2 years of experience in exactly the same job that you have specified and also fit in all other criteria that you have specified, except that I am a non-US resident. If you are willing to relax this criteria for me, then I would be most willing to work for you.
Since i do not have the permissions to PM you, kindly specify your email address where I could email you, or please email me at :
techsupport.paul at gmail dot com , so that I can send you the necessary details.