Reseller or hosting account China, South America, Africa

Hello, I am looking for a reseller account or just plain hosting account, in China, South America or Africa.

Can anybody help, or make suggestions ?
    Cheerz,
    W

I would start by using the Host Quote feature here on WHT and see what that comes up with, then do a search of the host.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Talking

Hello, I am looking for a reseller account or just plain hosting account, in China, South America or Africa.
    If just talk China, what language will you use in your website?

I suggest you should use Chinese language will be better. Besides, there are many hosting companies in China but all of them using Cpanel (Chinese panel ) for web admin.

Another problem is all hosting companies NOT accept online payment.

China is a big market I think everyone is know that. I am just looking for which US server is good for China and planned to sell anyone who want to hosting website in China. I can do translation and monitoring their website in China.

Thanks
    Gary

In Brazil the largest host company is www.locaweb.com.br (site is in portuguese). They are not cheap and offer reseller accounts.
    ACcomunica