I need a clean / cut web site designed..Please read.

Hello.

I am trying to do a favor for my friend, he is a computer consultant and i told him that i'd get him a good professional, clean and pretty straight forward website.

What im willing to offer, im doing this for a favor for him, and he is not paying me - SO...What im going to do, is offer anyone a free years worth of a reseller web hosting account. You may choose the space and bandwith, and (Note*: You get unlimited cPanel Features plus Fantastico.. This includes unlimited domains, unlimited ftp accounts etc.) you will have your account by the time the web site is created. The reseller web hosting account will be from www.atcomputers.us. You can read up on their hosting information there.

As far as the requirements for the website, the domain is: www.kaylos.com. As you see i made a flash comming soon, which is pretty poor heh...

Now ; If you are interested, please contact me. I do not want to get flamed, so if you are simply not interested please do not bug me. IF you are, please feel free to contact me and you can talk about your terms, and requirements.

Contact information:
    AIM: Pmikilla
    MSN: [email protected]
    Y! ID: Atcomputers_help

Please, if anyone can help..

I need a good professional Job, thanks to anyone willing to help me.
    ██ Jordan G.
    ██ Mambug Studios
    ██ Hosting, Designing, Scripting
    ██ We specialize in designing, coding, deploying and maintaining businesses online since 2005.

I have got many replies.. Thank you everyone. I believe i found someone. If i don't i will update you.

Thanks everyone for the interest!
    ██ Jordan G.
    ██ Mambug Studios
    ██ We specialize in designing, coding, deploying and maintaining businesses online since 2005.

Well it seems i keep running out of luck i just put off some people for the job hoping the person i hired would do it, becuase he said he would, now he isn't doing it. So the position is still open. Im looking for someone serious please.

Remember you can determine your space and bandwith and it's a reseller web hosting account for a year with unlimited options. (FTP Accounts, Email etc...)

So please, serious designers only.
    ██ Jordan G.
    ██ Mambug Studios