* good vbulletin hosting?

Hi,

does anyone no a good vbulletin forum host? that can handle the resources, the board is quite big.. hope to find some good sites

thanks

regards.
    mindgen

GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

You will need to provide us with a more information on your vbulletin board, there are a lot of hosts around. The following information would be helpful:

What sort of disk space also bandwidth and average amount of users online with timeout on cookie setting.

1gb space, 200gb b/w.. the board gets up to 9000 users a day in hits.

If you have that large a requirement, I suggest browsing the VPS offer section here and speaking to some of the more reputable companies.

I think JaguarPC could help you out

iv had a VPS before, i dont like them at all, the ram is not good on the prices they want for them.

thats why i want a host just for forum hosting then i no its guaranteed it will handle the forum.

The thing is, you may have to shell out a fair bit for 200 GB bandwidth a month and 9000 hits a day on VBulleting.

I am not sure many hosts would want that much load on one of their servers. And please do not trust the hosts that offer 300 gb bandwidth for $10-20a month.

iv had a VPS before, i dont like them at all, the ram is not good on the prices they want for them.
    May we know the details of the VPS you had and how much you paid for it?

CPANEL POWER-1

powervps.com/cpanel-vps.php

And it over-loaded 256 mb ram....?

You may consider a dedicated server or an upgrade. If you can use that much ram...that would kill a shared hosting box.

well, i need atleast 512MB Ram, and im willing to pay $50 a month, or somthing round that price, if the server is good ill pay more.

50$ a month for 512 mb of ram...hmmm

This is the closest one I found in a quick search;
    $65.00 / £36.00 512Mb 30GB Disk 600GB Transfer monthly

A2B2.com

tryed them, dont like. any others?

Really, what didn't you like? I am considering buying from them. Would be great if you could tell me

Just look here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd...hp?forumid=104

This is where all the offers are. Then once you find one you like. You use the Search tool, type in the companys name and look for reviews.

im to young.. i have to be 18 to get a server from them.. and im 16 (it should be legel online to be a full adult.. since i can leave home now and be a full adult out of cyberspace, in england)

Then get your parents to help you? If you have such a large forum, i suggest puting ads on them to help generate revenue.

i dont want ads or anything.. i can pay for it my self you no? i do have a job.. and i probley need a unlimited b/w dedicated server, iv been looking at the hongkong ones, think there any good? (contacted one of them, waiting for a reply)

You need RAM more than you need BW. You need to be on a server with atleast 2GB of RAM. In other words a Semi-Dedicated/Reseller plan with 2-300GB of monthly transfer will suffice as long as the server has at least 2GB of RAM. BTW what's the most and average number of users online at one/any time?
    • Ddos, DOS, Brute force protection • White Label Reseller Hosting. • Proactive Server Management
    • 20+ years experience! • sales@uncensored-hosting.com
    Uncensored-Hosting • X @UncensoredHost