MCPAA gone bye bye?

Starting this morning, I began having some hardware issues with the server I rent from MCPAA (Michael's Computer Parts And Acessories), so I jumped on AIM to chat with their support guy. Well, they weren't online so I jumped to their website and they had a link to their helpdesk at www.mcpaasupport.com, so I went there and found that they forgot to renew their domain name! So by now I'm starting to wonder, but I decide to e-mail their support people and see if they can help. I sent the e-mail at 10am, and just 10 minutes ago it came bouncing back! Evidentily [email protected] isn't a valid address anymore.

So, now I'm worried. Has anyone else heard anything about them going under or anything? I would think they would at least be gracious enough to let their customers know if that were the case.

Any info would be appreciated!

They were providing fully managed solution for $10-20 profit, I wouldn't want to do that.

Hello,

We are moving customers to ISN Networks, please go to isnnetworks.net/helpdesk for support. I did not know the domain has expired however i will have it reinstated.
    ISN Networks Inc
    ♦ Shared Hosting ♦ Reseller Hosting ♦ Dedicated Servers ♦
    ♦ www.isnnetworks.net ♦ [email protected]

hello michael,

I have had a server with you for almost 5 months now. I have no complains. You said you were moving customers to ISN networks. Does this mean my account there is still the same?

Hello,

I can confirm all accounts will remain the same. Billing changes to ISNNetworks you will be notified of this. You will also be notified of a client id for your server which was not previously issued to MCPAA servers.

If you have any questions contact http://www.isnnetworks.net/helpdesk

-Scott
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

oh thank you Scott