Seeking a professional writer? Look no further.

Are you sick of spending hours trying to get the content on your web site sound just right when read or are you just sick of getting emails correcting your siteís spelling and grammar? Would you simply like to add a professional appeal to your site?

Look no further. I offer professional writing services that can almost instantly make your web site look more professional, get people to buy more, and have less questions asked because itís explained clearly and properly the first time.

Best of all, you wonít have get any more emails correcting your siteís spelling and grammar, and itís inexpensive.

Not sure about my services? No problem. You can visit my online portfolio at http://www.9spot.net/writing - it contains examples of all types. In addition, I have genuine testimonials from members here at WebHostingTalk that are happy with my services, as well as a full resume I can provide you with.

To provide you with even more assurance, I have positions as staff writers at web sites, and have been published on Hosting Tech before.

Iím able to do the following for you, your company, and/or your web site:
    • Copy Writing
    • Web site content authoring
    • Press Releases
    • Tutorials, FAQ, and Documentation
    • Forum Posts (for important announcements, etc.)
    • Articles (various subjects)
    • Spelling/Grammar Correction (for already written content)
    • Revisions (for already written content)
    • Emails (mass mailings, newsletters, etc.)
    • Anything else under the sun that has to do with writing!

All written pieces can be provided in .txt, .doc, .html, or .pdf format. Depending on the requested format, extra charges may apply.

With most services, reliability can be a big issue. I almost always deliver the first draft within 12-24 hours of the order, and it never takes more than one to two revisions to get it just how you want it.

In addition I have worked in both the web hosting and web development industries and am therefore able to provide you with knowledgeable and professional content that can be formatted to be as technical or as simple as you require.

If youíre ready to make your web site more professional, push for the sale, or need something written, feel free to contact me. Iíll be more than happy to answer whatever questions you may have, and if you are interested, provide you with a quote.

Payment via PayPal is preferred, but credit card and check payments can also be setup. Costs start at just 5 cents per word. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Links:

Online Portfolio: http://www.9spot.net/writing
    HostingTech Article: http://www.hostingtech.com/?m=show&id=866

Contact Methods Ė Feel free to contact me with any questions or to get a free quote:

Email: doug [at] 9spot.net [dot] net (make nessecary replacements)
    AIM: someone5142
    MSN: info [at] impact-studios [dot] net (make nessecary replacements)

Obvioulsy, you are free to reply to this thread with any general questions you may have.

doug,

please don't take offense to this, but the stuff i happened to look at in your portfolio contains typos. i'm not certain how you managed to overlook that given the fact that ms word underlines them in bright red, but there you go.

-p
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

rusko, thanks for letting me know, but dealing with this over PM would have been more appropriate. I will PM you now and if you could be kind of enough to be more specific, I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Your PM inbox was full.