E-commerce and CMS combined - any suggestions?

Hi guys,

I am looking to move my website towards a greater deal of magazine style content, along with the ecommerce system. Any ideas of a good integration between CMS and E-commerce?

I have looked at Mambo and OSCommerce, but that's pants. And there doenst seem to be anything available for PostNuke either.

Are there any other offerings out there?

I don't mind going commercial if I have to and paying for it, but I always prefer the OpenSource way of life (so does my wallet).

The last bit on the wishlist would be that it integrates users with InvisionPOwerBoard.

Oh yes, and the e-commerce script must be able to handle download purchases.

Thanks.
    FishFood Media :: fastfood for a hungry church
    Hosting, web design, video production and media resources for Christians.

Well... about a few years ago I implemented a similar system using oscommerce and postnuke.

You can view the site here: www (dot) advantage (dot) coop

....guess I'm not allowed to post urls yet..hmm..

This really isn't a combined system though, just oscommerce and postnuke with the same theme. The mysql is two seperate databases, with the oscommerce one using the postnuke user table. Works fairly well though..

look at www.shop-script.com
    as for CMS - I consider to do an integration of this shop with TYPO3 (www.typo3.com)
    Russian TYPO3 Laboratory
    www.typo3lab.com

The best I tried, was CubeCart. Althought I can't seem to find the powered by link in their latest versions (Git's!)

There is a integrated system called OSC2NUKE. I have not tried it but see if thats what you are looking for. Its based on PHP-Nuke and OScommerce but due to lots of bugs with PHP-Nuke I had been reluctant to try that.