51 completely new version

A while ago it used to avarage above 3500 uniques per day. Lately mainly because of a lack of time on my behalf it dropped to 500 uniques.

So i decided it was time to revitalize with a new look new content and new promotion.

But before i get into the promotion part i would like your opinion about the website and make some final adjustments.

the news section looks a bit cluttered - consider a small space between each Item and 1 liner ( hint span font size: 5px &nbsp;<br /> )

your news at heading looks like it is not centered properly - it could probably be a tiny bit bigger.

Play around with different fonts - or at least a consistent font in each area.

You have 2 fonts on the nav bar - 1 for the nav and a different one for the login part to the right.

You go to the trouble of having a link to on your site footer, and when clicked on it reports 12 errors! - additionally Firefox validator reports a total of 59 errors for the page.

Layout and images are good - seems like there is still some work to be done to make it all better.
    Last edited by RRWH; 07-29-2005 at 10:33 PM.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

I am confused with footer, feel like its missing.

The header title you need to make large title ""

Changed the fonts, articles are in my opinion a lot easier to read now.
    Thanks for advice.

Please critique some more