Great photographs from our history

Here are 28 photographs that have changed the world.

I've seen most of them, but never all together.
    Some of them are amazing and capture so much thought and possess so much power.

Do you have any opinions on these photographs?
    Any other photographs you have in mind?

My favorite photograph of all time is this one. The look on the Viet Cong mans face is so captivating. It's not exactly a happy scene in history, it's more of a "Life sucks" image.
    Some day I wish to blow the image up really big (eight feet) and get it printed and put it in my house.

I also like this one, as it shows just how little we (people) have come in controlling our emotions. We think we are civilized, but once we get together the beast comes out. It's nice to turn back to this photo time after time, I wish more people did at least.

Here is another one I like. I have never seen this one until now, but I think I will do some more research on it.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

Amazing! They say a picture conveys a thousand words, and it certainly holds true with these pics. : Web Hosting Is What We Do!

New York City
    wow, very nicely organized as well. Great link.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Northern VA
    Really good photos and captions.
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

West Yorkshire, UK
    Quite touching, I must say. Thanks Jason.
    - Jamie Harrop

Those are some excellent photos.

Zeeland, MI
    Very nice photos! I guess in several years we will have pictures from our days showing marking moments of history, moments that we witnessed. Those presented there are very good ones.