Any host that supports ASP and PHP databases?

First, I'd like to thank you all!! I found the hosting for my site here, just few months ago, and everything is great!!

Recently, I installed an ASP forum, but my hosting doesn't support image upload... and tried to install PHP forum too, but it doesn't support MySQL either (I tried to run some simple PHP scripts, and they didn't work.)

So I'm thinking if I need to switch the hosting.

The problem is, I use ASP a lot in my site, so I have to find a hosting that supports ASP and Access too.

Currently, I'm with readyhosting.com under the plan of $100/year.

Can anyone suggest any solutions for me?

Any help would be highly appreciated!!! THANKS!!

http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

How can a host not support image uploading? That doesn't sound right to me. They probably just need to set write permission to the directory. Have you tried contacting their support? Why so quick to switch hosts?
    I N T H R I V E
    when you can't afford downtime
    [email protected]
    High Availability Web Hosting

wendy, I believe any host supports ASP, should support MS Access DB as well. Try to have a list of Windows hosting providers, then drop them a message. $100/year is good enough for a hosting account

Have you contacted the host to ask why you can't upload images?

If it's a Windows host then you may need a particular component for your ASP forum. The most popular ones are ASPUpload, ASPSmartUpload and JUpload.

There are some Windows hosts that run a less secure permissions setup, where they run all web sites under the same anonymous IIS user. This means that every site could potentially access any other site on the same server. To mitifate this they often restrict file system write access to all folders except sepecified ones, such as database folders.

A better security model is to run each web site as a unique anonymous IIS user so that no web site has any access to any other web sites space on the same server.
    Mick Beeby
    www.reyaltec.com - Quality Helm Dedicated, Reseller & Shared Windows 2003 Hosting. UK & US based servers.
    www.aspbite.com - Modular ASP Content Management System

Originally posted by gate2vn
    wendy, I believe any host supports ASP, should support MS Access DB as well. Try to have a list of Windows hosting providers, then drop them a message. $100/year is good enough for a hosting account
    Not all hosts will. There are some Linux hosts that 'support' ASP via ChilliSoft ASP for Apache. Although it is ASP, it is fairly restricted compared to the full implementation on a Windows server.
    Mick Beeby
    www.reyaltec.com - Quality Helm Dedicated, Reseller & Shared Windows 2003 Hosting. UK & US based servers.
    www.aspbite.com - Modular ASP Content Management System

Jodohost.com for example. Check also: Hostway.com , Interland.com , Layerblue.com , Hyacorp.com , Proto-Host.com , B-one.net