Hosting Business For Sale - PR5 - 2 Years Old

HOSTNATIONAL.COM - http://www.hostnational.com

As a part of my recent liquadation sale, I am looking to sell my hosting business which has been in operation since August 2003. The business has basically been hosting my own projects and sites however I have a few paid clients as well which I have provided the details below. The site is PR5 and is listed and linked in all search engines. The business has a very professional & unique design created by Weevox Studios which at the moment charge over $1000 for designs they create. The site is fully operational and includes support pages and a helpdesk. The business name and domain alone which has been registered since 2003 is well worth the asking price.(.net is also included)

CLIENTS
    -------------
    2 Accounts - $15/Mo - 2000 MB Space/ 30 GB Bandwidth - Payment via Paypal
    1 Annual Account - $180/Year (June 2006) - 2000 MB Space/ 30 GB Bandwidth - Payment via Paypal
    2 Annual Accounts - $49/Year (July 2006) - 1000 MB Space/ 20 GB Bandwidth - Payment via Paypal

Clients are currently hosted on a WHM/Cpanel server. You can easily move the clients to your own server as you wish. I can also assist the buyer with getting a new server setup if required. Client maintenance is very low. We only received one query this month for support. It is never more then 1 or 2 queries per month.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to get into the hosting business or expand their existing client base. Having a domain and business operating since 2003 is a great advantage when marketing your services as most of the current prospective hosting clients are looking for established hosting businesses which have at least been in the businesses for a couple of years.

I will be considering offers over $750 with BIN set at $1500. Payment will be preferred via Paypal / Neteller / Western Union / Bank Wire.

Please feel free to contact me via PM or email if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Last edited by F15.Com; 07-28-2005 at 08:57 PM.

so after 2 years of business you have 5 customers?

>The business has basically been hosting my own projects and sites however I have a few paid clients as well which I have provided the details below.

I dont' think there is any reason to further repeat myself here.

Thanks,

Hi,

In the case you want sell the clients only, we can offer you $100.00 for giving them a new home including great uptime and qualified support.

Success!
    Online power for online people!

Once again, we are not asking for appraisals or comments. If you are not interested at these terms, please do not bother to comment at all.

Thank you,

Amusing and why you post on a forum if you donít intend a reply?
    Online power for online people!

Your company may be worth around $400....PM if you are interested...
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

This is a whole package. We are not selling the clients alone. We believe that a 2 year old company name/domain with PR5 rating, a professional hosting design and content is well worth the asking price. Thanks for all interested parties but as I stated, if you are not interested at the prices that we are asking for, please do not comment at all.

Thank you,

Originally posted by F15.Com
    This is a whole package. We are not selling the clients alone. We believe that a 2 year old company name/domain with PR5 rating, a professional hosting design and content is well worth the asking price. Thanks for all interested parties but as I stated, if you are not interested at the prices that we are asking for, please do not comment at all.

Thank you,
    The main problem is that you're writing to an audience where 99% of people interested in this sale already have a nice domain name, a nice design they're happy with, etc. You may want to either consider only selling the clients, or, find a good small business discussion forum.

Best of luck.
    Steve Lundy - Web Design GT
    Custom & Professional website design services.
    Find Out More!

we will take all your customer, please contact us or pm me.