CircleHosting.net Support

I bought some hosting from CircleHosting.net, I tryed to install a phpBB forum via Fantastico, It would not install. So I emailed support and they addmitted they were having problems with cPanel & Fantastico and they would fix it. 24 hours later, they still have not fixed the problem and they are now not replying to my emails.

Has anyone else had the same kind of problems with them recently?

They are located in the UK, I'm located in the UK, there server is in the US. it was their 1.99/year plan (don't laugh) I just got if for testing my scripts etc.

I doubt you will receive any reliable support on a 1.99/year plan.

Have you tried submitting a ticket through their billing system?

i think they would fix the problem, coz it is just an small problem in PHP , i think they have tried to install a new script in fantastico which has caused the problem.

Is your site running , that is important, u can install PHPBB manually,

Just to add to the records if anyone searches this topic. As stated in ticket number DMI-68925 I am currently outside the United Kingdom till the 24th August 2005. So we are 1 staff down, Carl Meredith and Klaus Dudas has now fixed the problem.

The reason why we had temporarily switched from stable to edge builds of cPanel was to correct a cPanel bug as suggested by cPanel forum users and the bugzilla report.

Fantastico is now working and compensation was issued to Mr. Noble. The same level of support will resume once I am back in United Kingdom, but you are in very good hands with Carl and Klaus who are both at CircleHosting.

If you have any problems or comments about our support or any part of our service please contact us at [email protected].

Best Regards,

Ben Reyes
    Sales & Support
    Circlehosting.net

Yes, I forgot to add that the problem has now been resolved.