Hybrid View

Cheap yet reliable coldfusion web hosting?

I need to find a cheap hosting provider that supports cold fusion and can hold up to at least 5 domains. Im not trying to spend anything over about 5 or 6 dollars a month if i dont have to and space isnt that big of a concern of mine only about 500mb would be fine. Any suggestions would be great thanks in advance.
    Urbansixdesign.com - Professional Web & Graphic Design.

Cold Fusion is going to be a tough requirement at that price range, since it has significant licensing fees of its own.
    Game Servers are the next hot market!
    Slim margins, heavy support, fickle customers, and moronic suppliers!
    Start your own today!

I just signed up for Server Division

They have ColdFusion and tons of other features.

Though so far I can't say I'm totally impressed, they've had some downtime and glitches over the past few weeks, including the web server and the mail server. I've also noticed times when my site seemed quite slow. Their support response times were excellent.

They've posted here that they're adding more servers soon and from the feedback in the forum I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Some feedback on their own network status forums would have been nice as well (rather than reading about the new servers here).

Hope that helps.

You might look at http://www.serverdivision.com/shared.php , it looks like they may have what you requested.

edit: temporalillusion
    beat me to it, I did notice on their site an announcement concerning a server with problems.
    Last edited by LightWeb; 07-29-2005 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks Lightweb I'm going to look into that for sure.

Yes, apologies for the problems on that server mail server and web server. The mail server was replaced because MDaemon is a high-end commercial mail system that exceeds MailEnable in many streams. MailEnable seems to be highly unreliable and if you read their forums you will know this.

We will have completed the build of a combination server: 1 x new Dedicated Dual Xeon web server and 1 x dedicated P4 database/email server by tomorrow. The performance on this system will be very impressive.

For that ColdFusion price, we can offer hosting without any problems on ColdFusion MX 7 Enterprise.

We are in the process of re-modelling our main site so announcements are automatic, they email clients, and structured in a way so customers can be kept informed. Such as data center maintenances etc.

Thanks and have a good day.

Yes I got a nice E-Mail today explaining the issues and that was greatly appreciated.

serverdivision.com

Hello,

They have an excellent support. I'm their cutomer from 6 months as i remember.

They got DownTime last week becuase they are moving to new servers.

HTH

Ya I'm going to buy some hosting soon and I'm going to go with them thanks for recommending them guys.