Need a GFX Card for New Ultrasharp 2005FPW

Hi Guys,

I just found this thread with the AWESOME deal on the Ultrasharp 2005FPW 20" LCD Monitor, bought one, and now need a GFX card that will work nice with it.

Here's some info:
    -Not for a gamer's PC, doesn't need top of the line gaming card
    -Usage typically for Video Editing, etc.

Not looking to spend $300 area, doesn't have to be the BEST gfx card available, budget around $100-$200.

Please post recommendations for what cards would be BEST for this monitor, and the best prices you guys know of for the cards. MUCH APPRECIATED, Thank you!

Richard

Look in last Sunday's fliers for rebates. They're always loaded with 'em.

Graphics cards don't play a huge role in video editing, so pretty much anything will do.

Something with a DVI output would be best. This should get you by (unless you have a machine with PCI Express, then you have to upgrade).
    - Matt

PCI, AGP or PCI Express?
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Hi RossMAN,

I was going to post in your thread about the monitor after having posted this but didn't want to spam the board with my request..

Looking for an AGP Card, DVI Output of course, and again, something not outdated, but not top-of-the-line. If it's $150-$200, OK, but we want it to be a good video editing card and not "ancient"..

Thanks again guys for deals you can point me at! We're really hoping to get a KILLER deal like RossMAN's "UltraSharp" monitor... that was AWESOME... now if only we can find a killer one for a video card.........!

Rich