Kindly review a picture website

Concept: Turning pictures into a digital interactive picture DVD.

We've went through a few designs in the past, and seddled on this one. We tried to put in a bunch of original content, with a decent amount of pages.

Targeting keywords such as: picture dvd, pictures dvd, dvd memories, pictures on dvd etc...

Kindly review our website and tell us what you think... Please be specific as much as possible, as each suggestion will strongly be looked at, as we very much so want to make this a very strong website.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

What's the URL?

Well, I took a look.You're prob offering good services, but the design of the site needs a bit more work.That green is just not doing it...you need a fresh, happy design.

www.PixonDVD.com

In his sig
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

As canico said design need a lot more work. As your website is related to pictures i personally recommed you to use orange colour scheme and also remove flash header in your site. On dialup connection it takes a looooong time to load. Don't apply Italic on any font.

I think maybe center the page so that it is not all pushed over to the left and change the font in the left bar. Dont like the fancy scritp type font.

Just my opinion.

Looks good other wise.

Sorry about the URL.. dummy me.

Thanks for the suggestions, some very good ones that I haven't heard yet. I like the center part, and the italic comment.. good stuff thanks everyone!
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service