A message about EHOSTPROS.com

EHOSTPROS is the worst hosting service ever.

Horrible Support, I have had email problems since January that they cannot resolve. They close support tickets without response or solutions to problems. They delete posts on their forums that question why they arent responding.

Horrible Billing, repeated attempts to cancel accounts go unanswered. Charges continue to be made on accounts with auto renew options off. No refunds issued without proof of cancellation (can we say catch 22) that is impossible to supply.

I have had a horrible experience with this company, I am also not alone. There are dozens of people in their forums that have had the same problems. If you dont believe me check out these threads.

This is REDICULOUS
    Total ignoring by ehostpros
    dont delete this topic

These are just a few, they tend to delete all the threads that indicate that they SUCK. Thats why there are only 3 pages of threads in their support forum. I know they have deleted all my posts for the last couple days.

I had 2 resellers with them that I am not planning to move...I just hope that people read this and are turned off by their company enough to go somewhere else.

<<Snipped unnecessary information>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 07-28-2005 at 07:21 PM.

I had 2 resellers with them that I am not planning to move...
    *Correction *

I had 2 reseller plans that I am NOW planning to move...

Sad to hear this.. It's not ever good to get a bad review on a company
    DDoS Protected Chicago and New York Virtual Private Servers with INSTANT setup!
    RAID-10 OpenVZ Virtual Private Servers with hundreds of OS templates!
    CometVPS.com - We're all about customer experience. Try us!