Tricky mailing list requirements - help please

Hi guys and gals,

I have a client needing a specific function in a mailing list which I cant find.

They have a 30-day set of emails to send out to subscribers, one per day. But the thing is they want to start the set of 30 mailing out on the day someone subscribes.

So on 1st August 2005 subscriber 1 comes along and signs up. On that day they get email 1. The next day they get email 2, and so on.

But on the 3rd August 2005 subscriber 2 comes along and subscribes, and on that day they also get email 1, not email 3 which will have been sent to subscriber 1 (and all others who subscribed on the 1st August).

You end up with a list of people all receiving emails dependent on the day they signed up. So they are all getting the same emails but on different days.

Any ideas of any mailing list programs which manage this please?

Money isn't too much of an issue as long as it is below $300 or so.
    FishFood Media :: fastfood for a hungry church
    Hosting, web design, video production and media resources for Christians.

Thanks for the overwhelming response guys!

But I think I've found one which will do the job. A bit of lateral thinking involved, but 1-2-All has timed autoresponders. So I can just setup a list for people to subscribe to, then create 30 autoresponders for that list, each with a speration of 24 hours from the previous one. Hey presto!

I'd still be interested to know if there are any other mailing list scripts which do that though.
    FishFood Media :: fastfood for a hungry church
    Hosting, web design, video production and media resources for Christians.