Exclamation Tale from a WBPro Client

guys.. if you need a good, cheap, secure, 24/7 uptime hosting solution... may I suggest like I did...
    I first didn't trust them because their not so fancy webpage looking they have on their main site, something that irrelevant but humans misjudge if something doesn't look fancy (at least I used to do it), but wbpro people sure did prove me wrong. I have had a couple of other hosting accounts with other people well known webhosters, but never with such a great fast support and constant optimization of the servers.. if a new security vulnerability is found BOOM patched asap and they inform you about it, you don't have to enter fancy "server status" pages.

att. Satisfied Customer

What is the domain you host with them and how long have you had an account with them?

I have a cuople of domains.. my personal domain is its currently empty, other domains are, and, this last 3 are not mine, but are managed with my account.

my personal account I use for this domains its quite new, but I have been using another business account from wbpro since 2002! since 2002 I have had only 1 problem (HD crash) resolved on a couple of hours. Im posting this as a very happy client of them, I know the hard work it is to keep this type of quality.

Orlando FL
    Thank you Rolo for your post. Is good to hear that our work is appreciated.

I look forward to having you with us for years to come.
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals