does anybody have any contact details for these guys other than whats listed on their site?

New York City
    Amit Patel

Registrant's Address:
    Unit 12 Central Business Centre
    Great Central Way
    NW10 0UR

Thats all there was on WHOIS for the domain, have you tried contacting their support for more details?
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

They have been awol for about 3-4 days now

no replies to email, phone number doesn't work, help desk is operational but nobody is answering my support tickets

very strange as they have 24hour support and normally get back to me within an hour

I hope they aren't going out of business, very bad timing for me if they are, I'm supposed to launch a new portal site on monday and its on their server unfinished and in need of an update

wow I figured out that they had a 3rd party doing their support and so I emailed them and this is what I just got back

We do not support hostsupreme anymore. They had tried us out for a short time
    and when payment time came, they did not pay and hence we had stopped. I am
    sorry that we would not be able to help you in this.

just spoke to the host admin guy and all is well now

these guys have dissapeared off the face of the earth again

does anybody know whats going on with them? do I need to move hosts?

If your host is not responding to tickets it's time to move, there are a lot of quality web hosts out there who would appreciate your custom.

they just suspended my account now

something well fishy going on with them

Lincolnshire, UK
    Sounds like they might be having troubles. Probably a good idea to take any backups you have and look for another host in case you can't resolve your problem
    AMN WebTech
    We offer a variety of plans at competitive rates.
    Visit us for further details