Arrow A2B2.com VPS Hosting?

I am in need of a reseller/vps in replacement of my current one with IntegrityHost.com. I came across a2b2.com from these forums and their VPS packages looked good. I am thinking of switching to them but does anyone have reviews or know about them? Thanks!
    Owner of Optix Gaming Solutions
    Game Hosting Redefined
    Co-Owner of AMPEDHOST
    Hosting Amplified

A quick search here will show that several people have mentioned them over the last several weeks.

I moved from a reseller to a2b2 myself a month ago. I have had no outages, support tickets (the very few I have had) were responded to within minutes.

Pricing is great, Support is better than I got with my reseller.

I cannot comment if they are any better/worse than other VPS providers as I have not used other VPS's - and I have not been given a reason to consider other Providers.

Yes, the company is fairly new, but Rus has been in this game for a fair while.

Do what everyone should do when considering any provider be it shared, VPS or dedicated, and that is to get your shortlist, then send a couple of pre-sales enquires thru to evaluate the responses yourself.

So, my 1 month review is a postive one.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

missed the 15 minute edit window... but here is some further relavent info.

Extra info re setup time. (Times Quoted are GMT - which is where a2b2 are located)

From the time I placed my order, to the time the accout was activated was quite Prompt.

Order placed at 07:45 on a Saturday morning, Invoice raised within 2 hours, and I paid within minutes.

Service set up and ready for me to log in at 16:25 the same day - so a total of ~ 9 hours from order to it being available - I was extremly impressed with this response considering it was a weekend.
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004

Alright thanks a lot that was helpful. A2B2 sounds good and I will probably go with them once I am ready in a month or so.
    Owner of Optix Gaming Solutions
    Game Hosting Redefined
    Co-Owner of AMPEDHOST
    Hosting Amplified

We would have to recommend them as well. For a matter of record, webonce.com runs off of our VPS with them, as well as the billing system and a few other maintnance utilities.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs