WANTED: VBulletin Owned (Latest Version)

Hello,

I am after a VBulletin Own License.

I don't care about the download section, just need a username & password (and you to send me the copy of the latest version of VBulletin.)

I need you to get your license verified as well.

My payment types are; Direct Deposit (Australian Residence only) or www.moneybookers.com transfer. I'd pay the full owned license at www.vbulletin.com but after e-mailing them they were unable to help me by signing up with www.moneybookers.com. Unfortunently.

My price range hovers around the $50AUD-$80AUD mark, so if you want quick bucks then you got your self a bargain I guess =)

Just post here with your price, no higher then $80AUD - best price offer will take.

I would prefer offers from members with atleast a 50 post mark; that way I know I won't get stooged.

If you think i'm a cheap bastard; then you suggest a price, but I'm tight for cash; only because it's a forum board.

If you want, you can PM me your offers and for the the chosen one I would like to grab a few personal details off you, just less likely of fraud.

Thank you!

I would suggest you don't accept any offers until they have contacted the helpdesk with their license #, name and email address associated with the license. Even then it isn't 100% safe, they can still take your money and run even though it is a valid license they offer.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Bumping it to $130AUD via netbank - needs atleast 1month members access.

Cheers!