Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy In case you've forgotton....

This is very sad,actual footage of the 2nd plane hitting the towers....1st time i actually saw this,i couldnt believe it....I had tears in my eyes!!

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/...ts.cnn.med.asx

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

I don't think many of us can really forget about that day.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Oh, Dude, I totally forgot about that day.

There is worse attrocities happening on an almost daily basis in many parts of the world.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

The Dude's purpose in life: bring sad news to wht
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Don't think I saw that particular camera angle before, but surely have not forgot about this day.

That day wont be forgotten in a long time for most people.
    ^_^

Ouch, not seen that video before, that plane was pretty friggen nippy.
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

Originally posted by TheDoctor
    There is worse attrocities happening on an almost daily basis in many parts of the world.

Doc
    And you're just rubbing it in our faces because 9/11 wasn't bigger or what? Man, you can stop your anti-Americanism at least one day out of the week.

Yes it was a sad day to humanity
    Chris, Developer/Programmer,
    https://www.chrisranjana.com/
    Php laravel developers, Node Python developers,
    AWS Certified | Python developers | Nodejs Developers | Devops

Originally posted by talkfreelance
    Don't think I saw that particular camera angle before, but surely have not forgot about this day.
    Hearing the 2nd plane come in, as the camera pans out, is chilling to say the least.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

I get the following error when I try to play it ...

I downloaded the latest Shockwave player but that doesn't work. I have Flash etc ... what does this use?

<ASX Version="3.0">
    <Entry>
    <Ref Href="mms://demand.stream.aol.com/cnn/us/2001/09/12/2nd.plane.hits.cnn.med.asf"/>
    </Entry>
    </ASX>

Originally posted by -T{H}R-

I downloaded the latest Shockwave player but that doesn't work. I have Flash etc ... what does this use?
    It plays in Windows media player on my machine.

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Originally posted by TheDoctor

Doc
    Yes there is, but does that mean we should just forget it because it might not be as big as soemthing else? Or is just 3000 lives not a big deal to you?

Originally posted by Torith
    Yes there is, but does that mean we should just forget it because it might not be as big as soemthing else? Or is just 3000 lives not a big deal to you?
    One in every six children in sub-Saharan Africa dies before the age of five.
    20% of Zambia and Botswana have aids
    Each day, hundreds of millions of people suffer with disease, blindness and other problems associated with malnutrition.
    The earthquake generated a tsunami that was among the deadliest disasters in modern history, killing well over 240,000 people.
    30 000 children die in Africa every day and nobody talks about it
    Okay, so the 3000 lives were caused by evil men, but isn't what we're doing exactly the same? What we're doing is basically killing 30,000 children in Africa everyday, in an indirect way. If America all stopped driving SUVs and drove more economic cars for example, and donated the money saved to Africa, that number would be something much less.
    Ampinet.co.uk - UK Webhosting - Coming Soon!
    99.99% Uptime Guarentee | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 24/7 Support

Oh, thanks for reminding me, Dude! I totally forgot about that day. I mean, I suppose everyone forgets; it's pretty easy to do.

It will be forgotten....

Just like pearl harbor is more of a symbolic term nowadays... 9/11 will turn out to be the same...

yes maybe our generation will grieve.... the next generation will... but when a generation comes that has absolutely no actual contact with the event, it will be treated the same as pearl harbour..

It was a sad day indeed...

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Originally posted by Mituozo
    Okay, so the 3000 lives were caused by evil men, but isn't what we're doing exactly the same? What we're doing is basically killing 30,000 children in Africa everyday, in an indirect way. If America all stopped driving SUVs and drove more economic cars for example, and donated the money saved to Africa, that number would be something much less.

Doesn't America donate every year to try and help Africa? As well what about the huge meeting between the world leaders? Also what about other countries why does it always have to fall on Americas lap? As well I do agree in helping the children as well the adults over in Africa as well other countries (as well America) who die because lack of food. As well of other reasons..

Originally posted by Torith
    Doesn't America donate every year to try and help Africa? As well what about the huge meeting between the world leaders? Also what about other countries why does it always have to fall on Americas lap? As well I do agree in helping the children as well the adults over in Africa as well other countries (as well America) who die because lack of food. As well of other reasons..
    I think that post should go in the Guiness Book of World Records as the post with the most as wells ever witnessed -- 6 occurrences!

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    I think that post should go in the Guiness Book of World Records as the post with the most as wells ever witnessed -- 6 occurrences!
    Oh I could take that record to a higher level as well as make me look like a fool.

Wait...

Originally posted by -T{H}R-

Open Windows Media Player, click Open URL and after that enter this:

mms://demand.stream.aol.com/cnn/us/2001/09/12/2nd.plane.hits.cnn.med.asf

Francisco
    ^_^

That event marked this period and it is hard to forget, but it definitely got watered down due to too much missuses of it and other much more horrendous events that followed.

Well i saw it and still i couldn't believe what i was seeing. A very sad day .
    http://www.viperhosting.net
    ViperHosting 2005. The new generation "Excellence doesn't have to be expensive"

Mituozo that was so dreamy but I like the thought even though it is so impractical.

-T{H}R- right click on the file and open it with media player while u r connected to the internet.
    Articles, Blog Posts, Content Development and Copy Writing
    Skype me or Please send a PM for Contact Information

Originally posted by Francisco
    Open Windows Media Player, click Open URL and after that enter this: mms://demand.stream.aol.com/cnn/us/2001/09/12/2nd.plane.hits.cnn.med.asf
    Originally posted by easternBrain
    -T{H}R- right click on the file and open it with media player while u r connected to the internet.
    Thanks guys, works now

And not that I want to be drawn into this discussion but Torith other countries do donate and provide aid to a variety of causes including Africa. As a percentage of GDP/GNP the US are one of the stingiest nations. But even so, still by far the largest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast