Looking for someone to install Vbulletin Hacks - Also lookin for news posters

VBulletin Hacks

I need someone to install a few vbulletin hacks or maybe code some....

one that i need - a hack installed so that an admin lower than me can have admin priviledges but can't change the style set or download the database etc.

I'd like someone trustworthy for the above job - someone that has a high post count or has been here for a while...

News Posters

I have a few sites that need snipplets of news posted on a phpnuke site. Just go to other sites ( a few) copy/paste sniplets and link it back to the other site.... Give me rate per week - like putting 5 snipplets up a day.

If you know how to port phpnuke mods that is a plus and i can pay you to do that too..

Re: Looking for someone to install Vbulletin Hacks - Also lookin for news posters

Originally posted by vibesolutions
    VBulletin Hacks

I need someone to install a few vbulletin hacks or maybe code some....

one that i need - a hack installed so that an admin lower than me can have admin priviledges but can't change the style set or download the database etc.

I'd like someone trustworthy for the above job - someone that has a high post count or has been here for a while...
    Don't want you to have to spend money, when you don't need to! Login into your Administrator Panel, go to Usergroups and choose Administrator Permissions. Here you can choose all that you need and control what they do exactly. Hopefully that helps, and saves you a dollar!
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

but i'm an admin too - what happens to my permissions ;-)

thx Tyler

thx Tyler
    You can even change your settings in there But since you're the "Super Administrator" any other Administrator will get a not super admin permission error. Hopefully that helps you. You're most welcome
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

thx Tyler
    You'll see when you get to the permissions page that each admin's name is listed, so they can be edited separately. As super admin, you should probably have your account 'locked' via the options in the config file to prevent 'accidents' anyway.

If you need a hand with this, hit me on PM and I'll help you out, no charge.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

I can do the news snippets, $30 per week.

Hi,

As far as you News Snippet person you are looking for I have a few questions for you.

1: Is this for 5 or 7 days a per week.
    2: What subjects are these snippets covering.
    3: Do these snippets need to be posted before a certain time daily ?

Regards,
    Chris