expired traffic or domains

hello!! i'm looking about the business i read that have with his expired domains. I want to register expired domains and then put ads on them. I try a lot of free program but aren't useful tools, and too one pay website that list expired domains on the day. I don't found want i'm looking, anything as simple as :

- check expired domains (a week ago for example)
    - check if have links to the domain

Perhaps i can do it manually if i can't download the expired domain list ... but i don't know from where, i look on netsol and nothing,

any idea about that? i look for scripts similars but nothing, thanks. honest european provider

something like that but checking on available at the moment: honest european provider

Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

A GoDaddy specific way to get expiring/expired domains is to go to - If you register a domain with GoDaddy and it expires, it gets listed on this auction site before it is dropped to redemption. It currently has 94,000 domain names sorted by category.

Try or

5,400 has an impressive number of lists available(membership is required)
    Domain Maven