ace-host.net ::::::::: Please everyone enter

Hello Readers,
    Before 5 days i signed in ace-host
    special account for 1 year + domain.

but my domain does not configured correctly and there is tcp_error every time but the load is very fast.

I have now 25 days warranty, what do you think i will take my money or stay in there hosting?
    please all of the members how have been hosted in acenet inc tell me.

Thanks

If this is the domain in your profile, I cannot get it to resolve.

Have you tryed contacting there support team?
    NameHero.com - We Fly Above The Competition™
    The Industry Leader In Cloud Web Hosting

Now its stopped because there is problem in the server. and they are fixing it tonight.

5 days and already downtime. Not a good sign.... Contact there support, if they cannot get things resolved I would be looking for a new web host.

Best of luck

THRMan :
    Now today its began while i have a friend hosted in ther company and now working.

2-How i can find a good hosting do you now a good hosting.

Thanks

For a good host check out some of the reviews here on WebHostingTalk. Many people come to this board and discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of many hosts!

Good luck searching!

Look around, search and you will find plenty of good web hosting companies.

Test the company's support, check how long they take to respond. Monitor their website for a few days, see if you get any downtime.

Best of luck choosing a web host

Ace-host.net has a record of many customer complaints (not to be confused with Acehost.com).

Well, if you ask me you get the usual list, which I base on
    1) many hours of grueling searches all over the Wild Web for honest customer feedback on hosts; and
    2) my own sweet little experience.
    Here goes: I am using/have used, and can recommend, Micfo, DreamHost, and Site5 - and InMotion Hosting.
    Just my 2˝ cents...
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

OK Nadabrahma Thank you.

Does anyone can tell me a good hosting.

Can anyone tell me a good hosting.

I also have a bitter taste with ace-host. I would recommend you to leave ace-host if you do not get it fixed in the near term, before the 30 days money-back expires.
    45 days after subscribing, Ace-host (acenet Inc) just put down my site placing a message "This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible"
    I joined in june 11, and signed for two years so that wouldn't be due to financial issues.
    Then I placed a tickett and the response was "It looks like it was suspended for severe mysql abuse"
    This left me atonished. If you want to verify wht I am saying, I can give you the link to the tickett.
    Can anybody tell what is mysql abuse? I do not know what it exactly means or how it can be done. If there was really something wrong GOING ON, wouldn't it be the right action to contact you and warning about it? Am I going to pay hosting to fool around with sql for amusement? Or is this just an excuse to take your money and walk away 15 days after your 30 days money-back? I have read other alike complains on ace-host in this site.

The fact is I have my site down, without previous notice, ace-host has my money, and "it looks like" is the only reason.

I'll let you know if I get my site back on, or money-back, ...or neither one. What is your guess?
    Last edited by om3ga; 07-27-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Ha! here we go.....This is all the ace-host.net explanation: "The site was suspended and can not be reactivated in a shared hosting environment."
    Their plan says unlimited sqls, (I had one) 100 GB transfer, the site was effectively up for 30 days. I paid for 24 months. Money back? I'll tell you later...

If i want to take my money from ace-host.net
    they will return my money from the hosting and the domain i buyed in ther company?

That's alot 100GB, still most companies will refund with a 30 day guarantee minus the cost of the domain name.

Thanks,

Derl

Good luck with finding a new host, might want to look around on WHT's offers forum etc.. and see if they will issue a refund.
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

If i want to take my money from ace-host.net
    they will return my money from the hosting and the domain i buyed in ther company?
    From http://ace-host.net/terms.html :

30 Day Money Back Guarantee:

Each of Acenet's hosting & reseller plans carries a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our services or support within the first 30 days, you will be given a full refund of the fees paid in advance upon plan cancellation. The following services do not qualify for the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: additional items and services; domain name registration; dedicated servers; account upgrades; and overage fees.
    So you should get you money back minus a domain registration fee.

"You would be credited all of the money previously paid towards the new purchase. "
    As far, this is the last answer from Acenet Inc Posted on 28 Jul 2005 07:53 AM

NOTE:
    They won't put my site back on, even if I remove the download stuff from it, to lower the monthly transfer.
    This applies only if I purchase a virtual or dedicated server plan.

They return my site and now working
    plus they gave me :
    unlimited space
    120 GB bandwidth
    for free.

Well i think i'm not going to return my money i iwill stay with them.

because they changed the old harddisk yesterday with a new one and stronger tahn the old plus their support was very very fast.
    they reply my questions in one minutes.

Mohhas, i've been with ace-host.net for about 1 year, and I think their service is excellect. I have down time, but it does not exceed what is not normal.

I do not see why everoyne has such a problem with them, and today, im extending my contract for 1 year.

Glad they came to terms with you.

I have down time, but it does not exceed what is not normal.
    Please explain in clearer terms. What is the uptime you've witnessed?

I'm now having the best time with their hosting they are really special

now 1 month without having a single problem with ther server after they changed the old harddisk

Originally posted by mohhas
    now 1 month without having a single problem with ther server after they changed the old harddisk
    If you give a *good* host some time to correct a problem, they will! You'll notice that I stressed "good". Every host will have a "hickup" or a "glitch" now and then.. What makes a host "good" or not is how fast they are willing to correct the problem and ensure your site is back up and running!

I'm glad to hear that you are happy again!
    C-4 Hosting
    http://www.C-4.us
    Est. in 2003 - Treating Every Client Like They Were Our ONLY Client!
    Reliable, Affordable, and Professional Web Hosting

Probably a small issue, did you contact them, as well as your current registrar?

Please explain in clearer terms. What is the uptime you've witnessed? - QUOTE

They do have 99.9% uptime like they say, one time it was slightly less then this and they paid me some cash back, 99.9% gives 18 minutes or so of down time per month?

26. Originally posted by XDuncan

..I do not see why everoyne has such a problem with them ..
    Try reading why people are not liking them.

and just to comment on this:

Well i think i'm not going to return my money i iwill stay with them.

because they changed the old harddisk yesterday with a new one and stronger tahn the old plus their support was very very fast.
    they reply my questions in one minutes.

Remember, it is not about how fast their support desk responds to you, but how fast they can get it resolved. Any company can have a monkey at a desk looking to bs someone at the support desk just to say their support desk is fast.

And one more thing, and hopefully duncan can try to see this, I have 4 customers that switched from ace-host, ALL 4 of them said they canceled their account and were still charged 1 month extra. Ace-host refused to give them a refund and their TOS says you only have to cancel 7 days in advace. These people canceled atleast 2 weeks before.

i may sound a little bitter in this post but the truth must be known about lousy hosts. As Bill Oreilly would say: the spin stops here.

27. O and just one more thing....

If you are worried about downtime, your best bet is to just get a dedicated server. Who doesn't have 100 a month ying around.
    And also that way, the only lousy support can come from you =P

Term

hi,

You are suppose to terminate your account manually.

"And one more thing, and hopefully duncan can try to see this, I have 4 customers that switched from ace-host, ALL 4 of them said they canceled their account and were still charged 1 month extra. Ace-host refused to give them a refund and their TOS says you only have to cancel 7 days in advace. These people canceled atleast 2 weeks before."

29. They did. They filled out the cancelation form and got an email saying it was canceled.