Exclamation Beta Testers Needed

I'm working on an engine that will filter leads for outsource work or side projects to programmers. I handle a large quantity of these leads and need a turn-key outlet to find them programmers. I'm on the finishing stage of version 1 of a web engine that will handle this for me and I need a few beta testers to help me improve and test the system. I would like to get a nice variety of skill sets. The most important being Graphic design and database work as this is a common skill needed when a company decides to outsource. Please contact me and include the following:

Country you are in and languages you speak
    Skill set
    Hours you will be online to help with beta testing
    Length of time you will be available and start date

As a beta tester I will provide you a free of charge account once the site goes live and the only requirement is that you help beta test future versions. You will not be required to do any coding or provide any work other than I do have a need for help on the GUI. If you want to help with the GUI then please include that when you contact me. I’m only taking a limited number of beta testers so I apologize if I am unable to respond to everyone.

I hope everyone has started off to a great 2006.
    Derrick Lee Bradshaw, Sr.
    CEO Bradshaw Consulting Inc.
    www.bradshawconsulting.com

Hello,

We at Help4Hosters.com are interested in long-term co-operation within any development, web-design, server administration&security, or other custom work.

You can have a look at our design portfolio here: www.our-portfolio.com

Most are examples from live sites that we have developed and maintained.

We have a 3+ years experience in e-commerce solutions, CMS systems, SEO work, DataEntry works, web-design, site maintenance, remote server administration, and much more things

The thing is - we customize our facilities to fit your requests. We have an established project management system in here. More of that - we can offer custom services packages and discuss prices.

Our price for design and developement works is $8 per hour, however we give 10 offers in 5 days to go at $7,5 hourly fee. In case you're interested in becoming our reseller - we can discuss prices and conditions.

We are available via email, IMs: MSN, YIM, AOL, ICQ.

We're located in GMT+02 time zone, and we have a standard 8-hours working day.

Don't want to make it long here. Just contact us at support@help4hosters.com, sales@help4hosters.com or catch me online:

ICQ# 338879043
    YIM - help4hosters
    MSN - help4hosters@hotmail.com
    AOL - celticavatara

Regards,

Nazar

Help4Hosters Marketing Manager
    ::-:-Help4Hosters.com-:-::
    :: E-Commerce Solutions of All Scales >>
    :: Remote Server Administration and Security Tests >>
    :: Plenty of Other Web Services...

I'm finished with design and about 80% with the GUI. I need a few more testers to help with functionality. You will be asked to signup for an account and use the system. Just relay to me your thoughts

I'm offering a free account to these individuals as well once the site goes live.
    Derrick Lee Bradshaw, Sr.
    CEO Bradshaw Consulting Inc.
    www.bradshawconsulting.com

Country you are in and languages you speak: Canada (Québec) and French/English
    Skill set: Html, Php, MySql, Pl/Sql (Oracle), Java and soon Vb.net
    Hours you will be online to help with beta testing: Praticly every hours. I'am a programmer student so I have a computer/internet every time.
    Length of time you will be available and start date: Start today, available depend of my work.
    :: SecureIP Solutions Web ::
    Montréal Web Hosting, Backup, Web and IT services
    http://www.SecureIP-Web.ca
    info[a]secureip.ca