Arrow Web Hosting Directory For Sale.

Im selling the website http://www.addwebhost.com which is five months old. The site is a web hosting directory listed in all major search engines with link popularity. All pages are static html and have pagerank 3. The main page has pagerank 4. 30 targeted visitors/day which is increasing. The website make's income from generating sales for most of the listed hosting companies but some companies are simply listed for free.

May - One sale - $100 commission
    Jun - One sale - $90 commission
    July - Two sales - $200 commission

My host went down and so all my sites and I had no backup files. The site was offline for almost a week until I managed to get it back online. It used to get 60 visitors/day and not 30. I believe the traffic well increase soon but the problem is I can't provide complete traffic proof. I can only provide traffic details for the last 9 days and income proof.

I already have a few xxx offers but im looking for low xxxx offers. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

are there any current bids on this?
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Yes. The highest offer I have now is $900.

Replied to all pm's and emails. Many have requested my contact info so I will post it here:

Email: webmaster at addwebhost.com

Msn: bedwan at hotmail.com
    Last edited by senaia; 07-28-2005 at 11:06 PM.

I'll give you $200