I need a reseller (more preferences inside)

I am trying to get a reseller account, that has reseller templates that I could pick and people can automatically order from the site and pick there hosting package and go through the steps of setting it up themselves and billing people, so that I will not have to do them myself.

If someone can tell me of a reliable reseller, I would appreciate it greatly!

You are looking for a reseller that can sell reseller account's?
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

I mean after I set up the reseller account and the website, I want it where I will not have to set up each new hosting for people but they can order it from the site and it will get set up for them.

Was that any clearer?

Yes, you can use a Billing Script like WHMAutopilot or ClientExec, or Modernbill to do that.

You can by them seperatly or look for hosts that offer the script to resellers.

Regards
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

I am trying to find a host that offers both to resellers.

Both hosting and Billing Script? or Both Billing Script?
    Portugal Networks

I want it where people come to my reseller site they can select one of my packages and go through an order forum to get set up, and every month it will automatically bill them, is there any hosting places that offer that kind of reseller hosting?

You can take a look at the h-sphere hosts, that have integrated hosting.

JodoHost is a good one.

Regards
    Portugal Networks

I would highly suggest avoiding any automatic signup scripts as these always attract people whom will signup, then upload their scripts and spam using your servers and get you black listed within a 30 minute time frame. Also considering the amount of fraud that goes on, on a daily basis should be enough reason for you to screen accounts manually.

Hi, DarthClark

If you are in a budget you can try http://whoiscart.net it is a good script for the price.

Good Luck

whoiscart is the answer, they even just introduced a seemless paypal payment option saving the need for a merchant account. Fraud is a huge consideration. Depending on your host, your whole site may be suspended with your clients.

B;-)ing,

MrB

H-Sphere has all the features you want.

As for the posting about fraud signups. H-Sphere has a feature called Signup Guard , you can set certain features to moderate accounts that fall within parameters.

ie: Credit card billing does not match country signup, certain countries you want to moderate, billings over a certain dollar. You get the idea.

Another nice feature for those starting out is the ability to use Web Based like PayPal for billing or 30+ Credit Card processors built in

And before someone balks there are many H-Sphere hosts within the forum and you should ckeck out a few before signing up.
    Link On Us .com
    H-Sphere Windows & Linux Hosting - Since 1998
    ----------------------------------------------
    One Wilshire Corridor, Los Angeles, Calif

Thanks for your help guys, I decided to go with resellerzoom.com and I got the clientexcel, I might have another questiosn that I might have to ask within the week.