Hybrid View

Rove coverup investigation widens to include Gonzalez.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...072401058.html

Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales said yesterday that he spoke with White House Chief of Staff Andrew H. Card Jr. immediately after learning that the Justice Department had launched a criminal investigation into the leak of a CIA operative's identity. But Gonzales, who was White House counsel at the time, waited 12 hours before officially notifying the rest of the staff of the inquiry. (more)
    I don't know how you go about prosecuting the US Attorney General for a crime, but It should be interesting.....

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

If there was a crime then the special prosecutor would do it. But there is as far I can see no one suggesting that Gonzales broke any laws.
    Not informing staff is not a crime.

I think the whole situation is very damaging, and a lot of people are watching to see what happens. I am sure more information will be available very soon...
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

What specific crime?

I know you are just trying to "rally the Dems", but come on. What specific crime and the code so we can all see it.

Politicians are sleezy, we all know that. It is a given. But gimmee a break.
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    Don't you walk thru my words
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

At this point, I don't see Gonzalez breaking any laws... and most likely this specific case will be dropped unless more evidence is brought forth. But the other 3 "names", looks like they definitely broke some laws.. "treason" comes to mine quite quickly...
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)