Nucleuscms VS. Wordpress

hi, guys,
    I have heard alot about both of this CMS or blogging software or what ever you guys called it, and I have download both of them as it is a free stuff, and both looked quite perfect from my point of view the features seem to be the same, as I am about to launch my personal site etc, so I am seeking some guide on which one of this should I choose, I know quite alot of people been using Wordpress, but still I am wondering what so good about it?

Thanks in advance.

I only use php-nuke platinum

NJ USA
    Bento you're so cool

Go with whatever you feel most comfortable with. It sounds like you'll be the only one editing anything so it's really up to you. I've seen a lot of wordpress out there and I've heard a lot of good things, but I havn't heard of nucleuscms.

The end product is basically the same thing.

They are probably both very good CMS scripts, but I have been looking at using Nucleuscms for a client of mine and I think there are more addons available. So it really depends on your preference and what features you need available to you.
    Adam Clement

I'd recommend Wordpress or if you want a more 'full blooded' CMS you can't beat Mambo.

Wordpress for sure!

wow i just had a look at wordpress, and it looks fantastic!

can't believe i've never heard of it before. - Cheap, Modern web design.

Yes, is great and highly customized!

its very difficult to find a CMS that has err.. design sense! :p

I've only found 2 so far.. Subdreamer and Mambo.. and now wordpress! - Cheap, Modern web design.

I had a client that ask me to do a Subdreamer design, was a lot time ago but Wordpress is more customizable, IMHO!

yeah, i hold a subdreamer license.. its pretty good but REALLY time consuming to skin... - Cheap, Modern web design.

Yeah, I've been told that Wordpress is better.

Stay away from the nuke sites.

Yes it's high resourses scripts that can let servers slow.
    And...they are hugly :p

Woking, England
    Originally posted by Kanustep
    Wordpress for sure!
    I second that!
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service