Question WHT Ventrilo Users?

Hey, I was wondering if any of you guys ever use Ventrilo. It's a voice communication program that's used for chatting (mostly in games). Does anyone know if there's a Ventrilo server that WHT members go to currently?

Not sure if theres a Vent server for WHT but I personally use Ventrillo/Skype and Teamspeak.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Yea, it would be cool to have one for WHT. Just checking to see if there was one that exists.

I use vent for the UT2004 Sniper Clan Im in, and we use TeamSpeak for Guild Wars.
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

It would be good idea to setup a small ventrillo channel for WHT for those that want to use it, shouldnt be too much trouble but its still completely up to iNet
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I have the free (public) version of Ventrilo installed but it sucks how you're limited to 8 slots.
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?