Thread: Healthy Snacks

Healthy Snacks

Im on a clean diet and am wondering what anyone else who watches what they eat uses for healthy snacks when they crave some sort of goodies... I know its best to grab a liquid like crystla lite but Im looking for soem other low calorie, lo fat (unless healthy fats), low sugar snacks...

New York City
    snacks healthy
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Healthy? Fruit can't do much bad.

I can't really think of any particular brand or product off the top of my head for sweets.
    - Matt

Egg Whites? Those are good for you.
    Also consider nibbling on fruits and veggiess.
    "Let go, Let God"
    "He didn't lose his life on the cross, He gave it"
    "No matter which path you choose, you can only move forward"

New York's Capital District
    Nuts are a good too ...
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

go for something natural and not processed. Regardless of the calorie and fat content, if it's processed, it's bad.

Try carrot sticks or celery, or trailmix (lots of nuts BUT NOT PEANUTS = good healthy fats and proteins. peanuts absorb the pesticides they are treated with.)

A few raisins with some apple slices is always great, as is a rice cake with some natural peanut butter.

A handfull of granola it a tasty treat and dried fruit is pretty good as well.