Help Fast Please

Ok my credit card number changed on paypal so paypal stoped the payment on my reseller host. Now my reseller host has cancelled only 1 of my clients accounts.??? He needs a database off of there for HIS businesss. I cant get into his cpanel but i can get everyone elses. Support will not respond. What should I do.

Vancouver, BC
    If your host deleted the account then you will most likely not be able to get the database unless they provide you a backup. I suggest to resellers that they keep a backup of there own.
    Gary Jones - Canada Web Hosting

My host is a major pain in the a$$ though.

Either way, it is best to step through the correct channels when trying to retrieve backups and settle late payments.

If the service is truly that poor, I'd suggest a detailed investigation of other hosts catering to your needs. - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at] :: AIM: CybexH

New York City
    I hope you have a backup of the site somewhere or maybe if you ask the host nicely they will send you a backup.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

United States of America
    my mexican friends at the old place i used to work would say

eye ieye aeye (whoa whoa whoa)

please dont take that racist either its just a funny thing these cool people called mexicans like to say and i think there awsome when they say funny things like that............ end my protest again racist blaimism
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.