[Hire Me] Technical Support/Management

I am currently looking for a Technical Position; I would prefer an area in management. However, I am perfectly fine with working up the ladder so to speak. I have 5 years experience in Web Hosting, and Web Development.

My Capabilities
    Below I have provided several of my capabilities, but not limited to.

Technical Support
    I have 5 years experience with Web Hosting. I am comfortable with providing Live Support, Helpdesk, Email to your clients, in a professional manner. Below I have listed a few of my Technical Skills

- PHP, CGI, and PERL Trouble Shooting
    - Knowledge in Command Prompts
    - Extensive knowledge in Cpanel/Whm
    - MYSQL Servers Trouble Shooting
    - E-mail Servers Trouble Shooting
    - DNS Servers Trouble Shooting
    - Database Servers Trouble Shooting
    - Extensive knowledge in CSS, HTML, Java, and JavaScript

Personal Sales
    I am willing to work as a Sales Representative via Live Chat, Helpdesk, and Email. I feel comfortable selling Hosting, and Design Solutions. I also feel like I will be effective in doing so.

Web Development
    I am able to create full custom web sites that are effective and geared toward your target market. I am able to keep, and maintain a web site, and integrate into many billing systems. I have several examples of my design work available upon request some of my latest work can be viewed at the following:

I am able to create marketing strategies and promotions geared toward most all target markets. I am able to do extensive case studies, and I have quite a bit of experience with return rates for each marketing strategies. I am able to create effective strategies and promotions from small to large budgets. I am also to create banner ad promotions; several examples of the banners I have made are as follows:

I am dependable, and a fast pace worker. I am able to complete schedules, and maintain a reputable web hosting company. I am very diverse, and eager in my skills. I am very professional, and prompt with all of my Sales, and Technical Support answers. I have confidence that I will be a great addition to your company.

I am able to work 6-8 hours a day perferably fixed hours. I am also able to get started at your personal desire. Pay is negotiable with work load.

Contact Methods
    Please feel free to contact me at the following:
    Msn: [email protected]
    Aim: TheInvention03
    Email: [email protected]
    Or feel free to private message me.

Thank you for your interest

Cool - I certainly will take MAXIMUM benefit of your service.

This guy has already done some great work for me! Very professional designer with pretty affordable price. I highly recommend him.

Keep up the good work!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Can you give me a pay rate that you would like?