* Noobie, Need Help!!

Ok..im kind of cheating on making my dads website using Publisher!! But i dont have time to figure out HTML,PHP etc.
    What i need is something i can add where website visitors can submit there email address for upcoming events or whatever. can anyone help me here? thanks

Kidem

A mailing list system is what you are after. I use ccmail. I highly recommend it.

http://www.hot-php-scripts.com/php-s...st_Manager.htm
    - Jamie Harrop

Just search http://hotscripts.com they have pretty well everything.

Try the StreamSend Email Marketing Service. StreamSend is a permission-based email marketing service that offers both a private label reseller program and an affiliate program.

i would just use a simple php form and have the it sent directly to ur email account so you know theyre addresses, but a mailing list manager is more advanced and organized, go with either one depending on ur experience

If you are using cpanel, your admin may have put a mailing list script in fantastico, so check there.

I use yourmailinglistprovider.com

it's quick
    it's easy
    it's free but with a bit of advertising pop-up
    $2.50/month if you want no ads and a personalized look

You might also take a look at PHPList. It's available in Fantastico (meaning you'd only need to fill in a few form fields to install), and setting up a mailing list is quite easy. They even generate the code for you to place on your website, or you can use their generated page to link to for people to sign up at.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

That it is P-nut. I love that little script! It's also good for things like volunteer applications where you need a database of all the volunteers.