how to pay for a domain...

Helo, i find some ways how to pay for a domain or hosting via Western Union, or money sending by bank check. but none of these can be fully anonymous, or maybe can be?

I am looking for a paying method when i can stay anonymous. this is very important because of information in my planed web page. (what actually isnt mine) there will be no illegal stuff! - but if we want to do some free speech, we dont want to publish our names.
    (sorry for my bad english).

the paying with bank check - requires a valid person data when the money is cashing in the bank. they said - that the name will be not in the paying check, but this is week option - anybody can contact the bank and ask for a people who had sent money by check in last month, so it is not safe for keeping anonimity.

is there some thing that you can recomend???

thanks a lot.

anybody - can somebody help? is there any ideas??

Victor_s,

I do not really know what is the idea of hiding in your case, unless you are not trying to do something illegal.

I doubt there is any way to stay totally anonymous
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

2 maxo -

there will be nothing illegal, but some kind of information, what can not like some "big" people, so, more safiest will be staying anonymous.

maybe there are some companies who accept billing through telephone maybe. hmm...

anyway - thanks

Victor_s,

Billing through telephone? But you will anyway have to give them your Credit Card information right?

I am not arguing with you I just want to help you

you could create like 10 different paypal accounts and send some money through em using proxies and then find someone on the internet to use your paypal money to buy the domain name?
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

10 different paypal accounts?

How will he add money to the paypal account without his credit card or banking account?

As soon as he fakes his whois information the "big" people he is going after will be able to get the site taken down anyway, correct?

tke71709,

I doubt it would be that easy. According to ICANN whois information should be accurate, but he can use Privacy Whois option

Hi.

I have your solution here. I believe that Wild West Domains support the Private Registration process. You can try godaddy.com and register your domain privately. Provided that you really do not engage in any illegal activities, there shall be no reason why any one would retrieve your personal information, your personal information will stay within gogaddy's database and will never be given to any one without any search warrant (at least that's what they say), and the judge will only "approve" a search warrant ONLY if there are any probably violations within the USA laws within a reasonable doubt. You want to engage in Free Speech, therefore you want to excersive the rights granted by the First Admendment withing the USA Constitution, therefore you can successfully "hide" your self using the method I have described here. Just remember, this WONT protect you from any illegal activities, only your legal rights.
    Get firefox today at www.amdk7.com Start browsing the web securely
    Register your domain name at www.1vice.com Domain Registrar