WebOnce and VMHosting any input?

Having been thoroughly scared off of iPowerWeb by posts here, I wonder if anyone has had experience with two supposedly Michigan-based companies: WebOnce and VMHosting.

Our site is currently operating under the auspices of a reseller who charges too much ($45 per month) and whose services are way behind the modern norm. Email problems abound.

We are using about 192 MB disk space, .5 G bandwidth, have a 1000 member closed and one way mailing list (majordomo), and less than 10 email addresses.

Your advice and experiences would be appreciated.

I know the owner of WebOnce and he is a very knowledgable individual and I don't think you could go wrong with them.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Re: WebOnce and VMHosting any input?

Originally posted by winerat
    Having been thoroughly scared off of iPowerWeb by posts here, I wonder if anyone has had experience with two supposedly Michigan-based companies: WebOnce and VMHosting.

Our site is currently operating under the auspices of a reseller who charges too much ($45 per month) and whose services are way behind the modern norm. Email problems abound.

We are using about 192 MB disk space, .5 G bandwidth, have a 1000 member closed and one way mailing list (majordomo), and less than 10 email addresses.

Your advice and experiences would be appreciated.
    Winerat, we are in fact located in Michigan, no supposedly there.

To Lubby: Thank you for the wonderful compliment!
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs
    Powered By JAM - Professional Website Development - PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX - Projects Small & Large

Yes, the owner of WebOnce is sitting in my office (working on a server for me) as I type this....in Michigan.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Well, aren't your special ....

Jacob is a great guy, very friendly & nothing seems too much trouble for him .. I highly recommend him ... (can I get a discount next Month?)

Originally posted by ozwebfx
    Jacob is a great guy, very friendly & nothing seems too much trouble for him .. I highly recommend him ... (can I get a discount next Month?)
    Richard: Thank you for the kind words, you've been a pleasure to work with as well! (Not for posting here )

Tina: Actually, I'm just using up bandwidth now.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs