Web Developer wanted for web log service site

During the past two weeks I've launched a web log service site using the BlogHoster script.

With this we've experienced a lot of problems in terms of security, encryption issues and general template errors.

Since the encryption already made by the original authors are rather.. well, poorly made, we've experienced a number of members being unable to create accounts because it did not like the password they picked and thus not storing them into the database.. at all.

As a temporary solution to the problem, we set all passwords to be created randomly by the BH script on signup, but seemed to have helped even less. There are still people unable to sign up on first try because it apparently doesn't like the passwords generated.

Which again comes with a securityrisk I'm not willing to revealed in open forum. Obviously.

After chatting a bit with a skilled friend of mine who sadly does not have the time to handle this, we've come to the conclusion that the best solution would be to replace all pw encryption to md5(). A second friend has already vagely begun this, but she already works fulltime as a programmer, and is limited as such.

Other problems we've experienced is members being unable to change their passwords as well. Again after my guess related to the poor encryptionscript.

My friend created a simple Invite-Only System for this BH Script, but has not completed it in various ways. I'd be happy to provide proper details on pm or aim.

I'm interested in hiring a skilled web programmer who can hopefully solve these issues for me, and perhaps wishes to stay "on board" in future and further develope it to keep it safe, clean and working with new features.

Please pm me or aim me at 'dowanor' for further arrangements.

position solved. thank you.