Hi All

Advertising spots on www.nomorelimits.net are available via a banner the size of 468x60

Your banner will be placed on the index page on www.nomorelimits.net and will appear on every website that a user visits via nomorelimits.

Please look at our statistics below, you will see that your banner will be exposed millions of times. This is a great way to build brand awareness aswell as sales and interest with your site.

Your banner will be in rotation and we do not have more than 5 banners at anyone time. There are currently 3 banners in rotation and there will be 2 at the end of this month.

The price is $15 per month for a banner, but if you wish, i can also include a text link on the footer of nomorelimits.net for an extra $5.

Please post below if you have any questions, please send payment via paypal to [email protected] then send your banner from your paypal registered email address to [email protected]

The hotmail email address is also my MSN ID, please feel free to chat to me on their if you wish to do so.

Thanks for reading.