Comments or feedback on ETechSupport.net?

Hi.

I just chatted with a nice rep from ETechSupport.net. Seems they have a capable team over there but I would like to solicit feedback from other WHT members who have used their services. You can post it here or send me a private message, if you prefer.

I'm looking to use them for server admin tasks for my HSphere based hosting company. I am more interested in any comments on their server admin services, but I will also accept your comments about their customer support services since it would reflect on their ability to provide good service in general.

Thanks.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

Hi,

I tried 3 different support teams and all I can say is ETechSupport.net has a very smart team that solved my issues. When they came in they helped me get out of DOS attack on one of my servers and since then I have not had any server complaints. Give them a chance I'm sure you will like them and they do offer a week trail.

So how much experience do you have with them SP Hosting?
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

I have used them for almost 2 months now.

I believe they maintain a good presence here at WHT. Perhaps you can get in touch with a sales representative to talk specifics.

Best of luck.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

I'm glad there are a few posts showing up in this thread now. I have already chatted with sales and sent an inquiry to the company as well via email. I was just looking for some third-party validation before I try them out.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

My experience with them has been good so far, I wish the best for you .