Hey everyone

I recently purchased a new card for my computer, and I have my old Geforce 5700 Ultra left. I'd hate to leave it sitting there because its in perfect working condition.

Here are the specs:

GPU NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 Ultra
>> Bus Type AGP
>> Memory 128MB DDR2
>> Core Clock 475MHz
>> Memory Clock 900MHz (effective)
>> RAMDAC Dual 400MHz
>> API Support Microsoft DirectX 9.0, OpenGL for Microsoft Windows
>> Connectors VGA, DVI, S-Video out
>> 356 million vertices/sec.
>> 14.4GB/sec. memory bandwidth

AGP 8X (compatible with 4X and 2X AGP 2.0 compliant slots)
>> Up to 4 pixels per clock rendering engine
>> Up to 16 textures per pass
>> NVIDIA CineFX 2.0 engine, NVIDIA nView multi- display technology and NVIDIA Forceware unified software environment (USE)
>> NVIDIA UltraShadow technology

I will also include all original CD's and booklets, DVI to VGA adapter (For dual monitor support) and Y-Power adapter. I will even send it to you in the original box.

Originally paid... $230

Going on Ebay.... $80

Asking price.... $50 + Shipping (Shouldn't be over $13. If you'd like I can arrange for international shiping, but buyer must pay for any additional costs.)

Approx 1.5 years old, haven't ever had a problem with it, working perfectly fine.

Info on card: http://www.bfgtech.com/5700u_redux.html
Pictures of card:

Please note this requires a hookup to a 250 Watt or greater PSU.
I will test the card prior to shipping, and no DOA or you can return it for a full refund minus shipping and any paypal fees. The card comes with a lifetime guarantee, and I will include a personal 15 day guarantee.

I am a Paypal verified business member, and I would prefer to use paypal. But I can also accept personal checks. (Up to 10 day holding period)

If you're interested, or wish to learn more, please PM me.

I'm not selling this on ebay because I don't have a credit card.