Wow. A bunch of class acts on this board, huh? Ya'll need to get over yourselves in my honest opinion.

Maybe it's a joke and you're not really all a bunch of morons, so it's all good.

Common guys. It's great work. You can get in customized ( I guess a lot ) for $5, as it is said in the post.

Yeah, I saw all the insulting replies...thanks for deleting them. I guess I wasn't clear as far as what my templates entail. And apparently, I'm not on the same page as the rest of you regarding the definition of "template".

I do custom web design. If you take a look at my site, you'll see a pretty impressive portfolio. MY templates are pre-created designs that require less work than custom designs. Therefore, they're cheaper. $149 for a pre-designed site, or shall we say, template, is a less expensive alternative to a custom site.

Thanks for the kind replies, guys.
    High quality web and graphic design. Very affordable prices.
    BrinkDesign
    www.brinkdesign.biz

Thread cleaned again. Just as a reminder here is on on the Template Forum rules.

"The 'Advertising Forums' are not a place for you to criticize or pass comment on another user's advertisement. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account will be suspended."

Just noticed this thread and decided to reply; Note this is not a reply that is meant to be cruel or mean.

I think the reason people responded as they did (Didn't really get to see the posts) is that now when templates are sold they are all flashy and look very professional. From their views your templates must seem quite simple and take no effort to create.

Also, the templates really need a content box to give the template a finished look instead of an empty white space
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

Again, it's not the same type of template as the others sold here (as I quickly realized after posting). This is not the finished product that you buy and do whatever with. This is a basic template that I code for you.

I have two types of websites available: custom websites and template websites. With custom sites, I come up with a design based on what my client wants. I'll design it around an existing logo or on preferred colors or what not. With my template sites, the client sees the basic product and I plug all of the information in.

I really hate to beat a dead horse, but I don't think people are grasping the idea of the type of template I'm offering. If I were just going to sell the design, then yes, $5 or $10 would be reasonable. It IS pretty simple. But noting that I would customize the menu, images and content, $149 isn't asking a whole lot.
    High quality web and graphic design. Very affordable prices.
    BrinkDesign
    www.brinkdesign.biz

Originally posted by Beck511
    I really hate to beat a dead horse, but I don't think people are grasping the idea of the type of template I'm offering. If I were just going to sell the design, then yes, $5 or $10 would be reasonable. It IS pretty simple. But noting that I would customize the menu, images and content, $149 isn't asking a whole lot.
    When people buy a template, they want to be able to have everything pre-made and just update text. I would suggest you add "bogus" content, and try to resell this, as you believe you could get more for this. Good luck

dude , anyone could draw a better website than that.. looks like a Ripped header with a White square lol.. who would pay 149$ for that , sorry dont like it