Having trouble getting adsense to match my background

See the background color at www.mixtapetorrent.com? What can I do to get my adsense to match that background color, is it possible? In the adsense ad colors I've tried the lightest colors and they don't match ( they are either too dark or wrong color ).

Change the background colour on your website

Not sure if adsense has a colour wheel or custom code box? If it does, use photoshop to get the hex code of the bg.

Yes, they have a "colour wheel' where I can choose colors ( they don't have one that matches my background ) or enter the hex value.

How do I get the hex code in photoshop? I'll try opening it in there and see if I come across it.

Add this #F7F7F7

That will do the trick.

okay here is what you need to do...login to adsense....click on adsense for content tab...then under color palettes click the link manage color palettes ....then where you see background there should be a #ffffff or something with 6 characters after teh # sign. What you will then change is that to #F7F7F7 and that should match your bg...good luck..AIM me if you have problems. Syphon2k3 on AIM.

fan-freaking-tastic...

how'd you do that?

*edit, my question is how did you get the hex value of the background?

well you can download hex color pickers...or you can look in your coding...or you can do print screen throw it in photoshop and use the color picker to see what color it is....

hmm, where is the color picker in PS?

Double click the Foreground Color Picker Box on the lower left side of the tool box. This will bring up the color picker dialog Box.

You can use a firefox plugin for this, I have publish a review on myn blog hubspoint.com/2010/12/13/use-firefox-colorzilla-color-picker-for-adsense/

OS X has a color picker built in. You'll find it in Applications : Utilities : DigitalColor Meter.app

An alternative I used quite frequently for these type of things would be Color Cop. Hover it's tool over any part of a web page and it will give you the color in hex and RGB. Very useful.

I used online web color wheel to select a good match for my color requirements. You can search Google for "web color wheels".

I use firebug plugin on my firefox to find out the background color hex. Its a good plugin to use, especially for web design .

Try the ColorZilla add-on for Firefox