I had a bad experince with godady

I had heard their have good offers and still belive they are on the top. But i had very bad experince with them when i wanted to be the reseller for their their products. For moret hen one week following them i didnt get the answeres to my quires. When one invests 99/yr and then becomes liable to his customers, i was feelling very unsafe to deal with them.

Yes one of my clients says when you call them , they respond and give you best service, So if you can always call them its fine you can go with them

Also if you noted they dont give cpanel or whm control panels

I dont have any hard feelings against them, just wanted to share my bad exp with them about 2 weeks before.

May I ask you what does this has to do with VPS Forum?

Originally posted by Apolo
    May I ask you what does this has to do with VPS Forum?

hey i wanted to go with godady for their VPs as a reseller. I wanted to buy their reseller account so that i can sell VPs accounts to my customers. I have my own servers but do not offer VPS. I was hit back with their support so just wants to let everyone who are looking for VPS about their support.

We all dont have time to make mistakes and learn from them its always better to learn from mistakes done by others

I think I get what you mean.
    You are saying Godaddys VPS support sucks.
    Agreed!

Originally posted by adb22791
    I think I get what you mean.
    You are saying Godaddys VPS support sucks.
    Agreed!

Yes you are right. I have always seems sites who have best support in tearms of sales no matter what support they have for tech side. But these guys could not even respond to sales related stuff. I dont know it was only my bad luck that i didnt get their support, or their sales support and vPs support is really that bad.....

I agree that their services is poor, i do face a similar issue with godaddy regarding their services i have send them an email and since then i have never received any of their reply even till today.