Thread: A weird night

A weird night

So I couple of nights ago I decided to throw one of my little get togethers at my place. I have a rather large alchohol collection that I wanted to purge so I decided to have friends come over and help me do it So we are drinking and a few of my neighbors came over. Then we invited some of my mexican neighbors over who didn't speak english very well (they were just sitting on their porch so we decided to be friendly and invite them over). At this time I had already mixed quite a bit of alchohol and we were all having a good time (I had planned on getting very sloppy drunk and I was getting there). We had the mexican guys teaching us phrases in Spanish. Just a good time to be had by all.

Well I drank past my limit and I puked (twice) [after mixing bacardi 151, malibu rum, Jack Daniels, Vodka, Wine, Beer, etc. it was inevitable] So I went to sit on the couch and recover and just kind of take it easy for a bit because I was so inebriated (it was a good party and no one could walk in the end and I think atleast 6 people ended up pukeing). Well everyone had left except my girlfriends friend said she didn't remember one guy leaving. So they looked around my place and they found the guy hiding in my closet where I keep my guns....

Now when I was told this in the morning I was pretty suprised and of course my first thought was the guy got a little to tipsy and stumbled into the closet to pass out. From what I'm told however this guy wasn't one of the ones who was drinking heavily and was hiding in the closet, not passed out or drunk.

Why was he hiding in my closet I do not know but it has really got me wondering. I have also noticed since then that my dead bolt is loose as it appears someone has kicked my door so hard that they cracked the frame when I was gone.

Needless to say it is a very weird situation....

Strange things happen when your drunk, Ross, although, I have never come across that before.

We threw a party last night as well, 7 pints later I could walk, but things were certainly not straight.
    - Jamie Harrop

Ross that is why I do not throw parties at my house any more. I use to, but now I just throw them out far away from my house. Like this Sundays party .

Having has more than my fair share of 'parties' over the years it's always *very* good advice to know who you're letting into your home - especially if you have firearms, and 'nice stuff' in your living room.

Dirtbags come in all shapes and sizes, and many of them can seem pretty friendly at first.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by akashik
    Having has more than my fair share of 'parties' over the years it's always *very* good advice to know who you're letting into your home - especially if you have firearms, and 'nice stuff' in your living room.

Dirtbags come in all shapes and sizes, and many of them can seem pretty friendly at first.
    well put
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

scary.

was it your neighbor?

if not you should really find out what the hell he was doing there
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

RossH if your hosting a party, its a good idea to stay sober, or ask a close friend / relative to stay sober and watch whats going on.

I my self dislike having partys round my house because i worry of things getting broken, people i dont want there turning up and havin a problem with removing them etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if he took something else with his alcohol...probably LSD or shrooms.. Seen many people end up in closets because of those drugs.
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

Why don't you ask him? I am damn curious myself. Right now I have all kind of scenarios as to why he would hide in the closet.

Originally posted by hellind2
    Why don't you ask him? I am damn curious myself. Right now I have all kind of scenarios as to why he would hide in the closet.
    It was a neighbor who I had never met before. I know where he lives but I'd rather just let it die and never speak with them again.

Originally posted by akashik

My girlfriend had people over the other day and now my wallet is missing... Such a pain to get that stuff dealt with

Definitely have to watch who you let into your house...
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs